4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Mhm i played it for a hour or so now and it didn't crash a single time,
the only thing i did was execute the game with the locale emulator on japanese and change the font.

Ps. i completed the chinatsu, kaede and manami route
yeah thats what i thought that it could be some japanese symbole that can only be displayed if localizations are japan...

So no Japan locale/app pc's getting crashes maybe need to test it.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
The Game isn't fixed. Not what i heard. there is ALOT of Places there it crashes.
Kaede route, Mamami route, Chinatsu route. Riza route is fine. Kyoko once.

Dont waste your time yet, Already finished the game.
i have send 5 Save files to them.

But you CAN play the game but it's damn annying..

1: Play the game normally until you find the first crash point.
2:Change game compatibility to Windows XP and Relaunch the game.
3:Single Click (DONT SKIP or else it will crash instantly) Go past the weird Symbols that causes the crash and save and close the game
4: Change back to Normal compatibility and launch the game and play again
5: Start from 1 if your crash again.
6: Have fun.
I've tried only Keade's route skiped all text and no crash or lag and finished with preg Keade did you played it with Japan Local?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I've tried only Keade's route skiped all text and no crash or lag and finished with preg Keade try it with Japan Local
Have tried everything Also in japan local. Could be they have fixed it. They only had to remove some symbols tho. May be only my problem or something. Makes no sense then ._.
But if it works its all guud!

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Have tried everything Also in japan local. Could be they have fixed it. They only had to remove some symbols tho.
But if it works its all guud!
I will test all routes to verify.
Don't think that they fixed it i have it from erogedownload and the users have the same problem as you....

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I will test all routes to verify.
Don't think that they fixed it i have it from erogedownload and the users have the same problem as you....

So LUL (Japanese Local)

Urusaisenpai

Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hahahah same scene as me hmm very weird befor the symbol 3 times crash after that i had one crash but then flawless
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Telling you this game is fucked LUL
I wonder what the hell happend?! XD How did it go so wrong ?!

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Fuck I'm glad you guy's mentioned this error I almost bought the game myself.
how could they make such an mistake.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
couple of pics posted about SweetHome but nothing with and bug/error/issue to fix or so.......

Edit: Some user posted about the bug on the 2nd of mai....

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Well, while we all wait for the fix I would like to ask. What's the male protagonist like in this game? You know, personality and whatnot. It's just, seeing that screenshot where they've all tied him up to the uh... ceiling is it? Gives me pause and makes me wonder what kind of game this is.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Oddly enough guys, I'm running this without changing my local or using the app...strange.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Oddly enough guys, I'm running this without changing my local or using the app...strange.
Well i let it stay with all japanese games even if they are in english so i can't really tell if it's required to change Local for new japanes games that are professionally translated into english.

weirdx3

Sep 2, 2017
Ahh been waiting for this to get an English version. Too bad about the bug though

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes