4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Chev454

Apr 16, 2018
It's not a matter of whether or not it's truly incest. It's simply there to be informative. If you can think of a better tag that says the exact same thing without being long or uninformative, go for it.
Well, that's an interesting problem. How DO you convey a sexual relationship with people who are close, but not blood related? And on the other hand, isn't that just another word for "sex with someone you know (assuming consensual sexual relationships are typically with people you know)"?

Let's think of a tag:
Semicest?
Approxicest?
Just-the-tip-cest?
Just being neighborly?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well, that's an interesting problem. How DO you convey a sexual relationship with people who are close, but not blood related? And on the other hand, isn't that just another word for "sex with someone you know (assuming consensual sexual relationships are typically with people you know)"?

Let's think of a tag:
Semicest?
Approxicest?
Just-the-tip-cest?
Just being neighborly?
"Just being neighborly?"

Chev454

Apr 16, 2018
Ok, I've been looking at some legal and physiological definitions as well. It turns out pretty much all of them include close non-cosanguinious (not blood related) relationships.

So, I hereby concede defeat and reluctantly turn in my Perv card.

I will now go argue the definition of "underage" for a few hours.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
No issues so far for me and a great VN, art, writing and humour is good. Also the interface and engine is polished, lots of configuration options.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Wow still promoting a bugged Game....... "small" gaming developer usually announce upcoming bug fixes or not all i see is that they want you to buy this "beautiful game" real shitty of them.

Sep 29, 2017
That's probably a sales tactic. From what I've observed, a huge portion of game sales happen within the first week of release. After that, sales quickly dwindle. If they wait until after the bugs are fixed to promote the game, the amount of sales won't be as good since the title will have moved off the radar. The fact they released a badly bugged game to begin with is on them, but I can't really fault them for advertising it as much as they can right now. That being said, they better not drag their feet fixing the game, or else their reputation will be badly tarnished.

Reactions: HB38
May 1, 2018
Thank you for Uploading it...i was having japanese version and i was waiting for english version..THANK GOD f95zone has it
FOR F***S SAKE JAST USA JUST fix this goddamm game without checking the bug

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Thanks for the harem walkthrough. I was not looking forward to trying out different combinations to get to it. Now my CG gallery is almost full!

It's a bit of a shame it also doesn't include the nude sprites as well though because that one ass shot of Kyoko is just splendid.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes