VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sweet Home [v0.3] [St_Games]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Just tried it and well, since I've never been this early, might as well give my thoughts.

1. This is very short - we talking 5 minutes of gameplay here. It does say demo at the end, so that seems standard now?

2. The English needs a lot of work. You really need someone to go over your script and not only look for spelling errors but also some severe grammatical errors. The sentences get the point across, but the reader really has to stretch here.

3. The box you use for dialogue text needs to be much smaller that it is right now. It covers a large chunk of the screen and hitting MMB is fine to hide it but you can't expect the reader to do this with every image.

4. The color of the text you use for choices basically makes the choices very hard to see. Either use a darker background or use a darker text font.

Here is an example of points 3 and 4:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't really say much about the story, since there really isn't much of it here, but it seems like the current focus is on the relationship between the mother and daughter pair with more characters to be added in the future. Now this is personal preference, but I really hope you will develop the story between the two main characters slow enough for it to make sense. You can use the other characters to start off the sex scenes with. But that's just my thought process, since lesbian incest games which focus on the mother/daughter pair are very rare (atleast without a dick appearing out of nowhere).

Anyways all the best with the game and I really hope, for my own sake, this gets better over time since I would love a good incest/lesbian game.

Also, on an unrelated note, paging Avaron1974, just to make you aware.
This word for word. Lesbian incest games are beyond rare but just because you are the only game in town meeting that demand doesn't mean you can get away with skimping on the basics.
I really look forward to seeing this game go somewhere.

BearyTeddie

May 6, 2020
Anyways all the best with the game and I really hope, for my own sake, this gets better over time since I would love a good incest/lesbian game.
I have never seen a pure lesbian mother/daughter incest game. Read a couple of sister/sister such as Love Ribbon or Sisterly Bliss.

Reactions: metalspace

jormungaurd

Jul 29, 2020
Any possibility of a Mac version? Just kidding. What I really wanted to do was wish the Dev good luck, there aren't enough games out there featuring Lesbian Female Protagonists stories, and even fewer incestuous ones.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Sweet Home [v0.2] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 525 MB
+ Unofficial Mac Port

Compressed version for Win/Linux (53 MB): - - -
Compressed version for Mac (35 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This game has improved in content considerably since it's initial release. I like that there is a romantic path and a corruption path. Keep it up.

Reactions: Nuke678

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: beycoast62

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
nice update.
the romance path is only about Molly and Lily.
the corruption path would involve other hot girls. Am I right?
anyway hope Lily could be more aggressive in the relationship, as she has realized her emotion to Molly

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
The choice seems to be Molly's approach to Lily. On the corruption path at the park, Molly sits rxposingg her crotch to Lily. On the romance path, Molly isn't that brazen.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
well, I cannot save the game:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
well, I cannot save the game:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.
Are you trying to play it from RAR file? If so, then you need to unpack game first!
Write me if it's not the case.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes