VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sweet Home [v0.3] [St_Games]

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Can you post the Windows version to Mega or someplace else? My Browser gives my a warning and will NOT connect to Pixeldrain.
Added Anonfiles and Workupload. Did you use any kind of adblocker. I'm asking because i have no problem with pixeldrain and i using ublock origin.

Reactions: Melmoth99

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Added Anonfiles and Workupload. Did you use any kind of adblocker. I'm asking because i have no problem with pixeldrain and i using ublock origin.
Opera stops it before even getting to the site. Malwarebytes also blocks the site saying its blocked because of Riskware?

Opera
"This site can’t provide a secure connection"

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Opera stops it before even getting to the site. Malwarebytes also blocks the site saying its blocked because of Riskware?

Opera
"This site can’t provide a secure connection"
OK. That's not happened on my end. Using firefox+ublock. But I have added other mirrors.

Reactions: Melmoth99

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
any eta on the next update ?
Look at his Patreon page. I expect he will be releasing something soon, or he is giving up because he has zero Patreon patrons.
Hi! I am glad that you are waiting for the update, but unfortunately personal life and studies have come out as a priority. I have the update almost ready, but I don't like the result.. because of this, I do not know if I will continue working on this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Hi! I am glad that you are waiting for the update, but unfortunately personal life and studies have come out as a priority. I have the update almost ready, but I don't like the result.. because of this, I do not know if I will continue working on this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for speaking up. You have to do what you feel right about. Good luck.

Reactions: St_Dmitry

kinvar

Jul 7, 2020
indeed do what you gotta do , personally i hope i hope the game continue's ofc . it has a nice story / mood to it not to mention a lot of potential.

kinvar

Jul 7, 2020
not sure its about beeing lazy more like the fact this game didn't get a lot of love from ppl and he kinda gave up.
hope he will get back to it cause it got a lot of potential.

buff

May 29, 2017
not sure its about beeing lazy more like the fact this game didn't get a lot of love from ppl and he kinda gave up.
hope he will get back to it cause it got a lot of potential.
I don't blame him for dropping a game that isn't going anywhere, I was more talking about failing to generate the additional export which is a fairly trivial amount of effort.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes