3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sweet-life_banner.jpg

Overview:
Alfred, a 55-year-old man who, after falling into depression, due to the death of his beloved wife, had to abandon his job as director of short films or commercials, and seriously risked death. Once recovered, his son Liam and his wife Emma decided that he could no longer be alone and forced him to move into their home. However, the relationship between Liam and Emma is not as idyllic as Alfred remembered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-10
Release Date: 2021-09-28
Developer: FRLGames
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5 Remastered
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64: - - -
Win x86 (v0.03): - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg
8.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg Emma-doccia-003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

215303j

Looks interesting enough, so I'll give it a go. At least the premise seems interesting and I think I haven't seen it before.

But to the dev, if he's reading this: do yourself a favour and switch to Renpy before you put too much time into it.
E.g. this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-the-father-v0-6-1-kaffekop.7307/ also switched to Renpy because of too many bugs and unfriendy user interface.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Looks interesting enough, so I'll give it a go. At least the premise seems interesting and I think I haven't seen it before.

But to the dev, if he's reading this: do yourself a favour and switch to Renpy before you put too much time into it.
E.g. this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-the-father-v0-6-1-kaffekop.7307/ also switched to Renpy because of too many bugs and unfriendy user interface.
Using a game that hasn't been updated in a year won't exactly inspire confidence.

Also devs sometimes have a preference. There are a couple of devs on here refuse to use Ren'py and stick with RPGM. Not everyone is a Ren'py lover.

Reactions: Kaeris

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Maleficent uhhh why does this have incest tag? in-law isn't incest :|

incest = blood-related. Step is a massive stretch, but inlaws just isn't at all. (step is just inlaw with extra steps XD)

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The premise of your story is a good idea, but man...you really need to get an English speaking writer to help you out. I stopped playing because I couldn't help but put a Russian accent to everything I was reading :rolleyes:

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes