3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

differenthype

Jul 17, 2020
this game looks interesting, I like the fact the MC is older and wanting to create a harem. Harem should be for all ages!

Reactions: Sonico

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Nope. Incest is defined by the culture. What is incest in one culture may not be in another.
lol
incest cause "breeding" problem
<-- that is just one article about it, you can google and find other studies too

incest is not defined by culture lol
incest is sexual relations with your blood relatives that will cause harm if you breed

who even told you that incest is defined by culture? a doctor? a scientist? who? maybe a professor at berkeley university? :lol: ;O

Incest morality is caused by culture <-- 100% correct
Incest defined by culture <-- 100% incorrect lol

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
lol
<-- that is just one article about it, you can google and find other studies too

incest is sexual relations with your blood relatives that will cause harm if you breed

who even told you that incest is defined by culture? a doctor? a scientist? who? maybe a professor at berkeley university? :lol: ;O

Nobody is arguing inbreeding doesn't cause genetic defects - basic science. Inbreeding is genetic science.

Incest is defined culturally - it's a cultural term, not a scientific one. basic 1st year anthropology.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
lol

Sex between any two consenting adults is not illegal. Having offspring with a direct blood relative is.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Nobody is arguing inbreeding doesn't cause genetic defects - basic science. Inbreeding is genetic science.

Incest is defined culturally - it's a cultural term, not a scientific one. basic 1st year anthropology.
as I said:

fucking your step daughter like that hollywood movie mogul Woody Allen did is not incest, no matter how much culture you weave in to it, science say it is not incest.
Woody Allen fucking his real daughter would be incest

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Sex between any two consenting adults is not illegal. Having offspring with a direct blood relative is.
depends on which country, I think they still have death penalty if your fuck your daughter in some countries

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Nope. Incest is defined by the culture. What is incest in one culture may not be in another.
yeah no, that isn't how it works. Incest is exclusive to blood-related. although there is some slack when it comes to genre including step. however technically that is wrong, as it isn't blood-related. so an aunt won't be incest if they are only your aunt through marriage, while still taboo, is not technically incest.
Inlaws isn't incest period, culture or otherwise. (to my knowledge)

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
TO: GAME MAKER - Maleficent

THE IS THE MOST FUN GAME I PLAY UP TODAY I TEST FOR FUN, IF YOU NEED AT TESTER I'M CAN DO AT FOR YOU, LET ME KNOW? AND A NEW SET SEE CAN HALP YOU FIND THE BUG FASTER. AND I CAN WANT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes