3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
Another Wrong TAGS...
It's not 3D GAME, it's 3DCG...
Can you fix it man ?? Just to make this web Neat and Clean...

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
The game is interesting so far honestly , harem creation is always fun , especially in Unity . Thanks for the upload Maleficient
Good Luck with your new project dev .

Reactions: Gamle

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
lol
incest cause "breeding" problem
<-- that is just one article about it, you can google and find other studies too

incest is not defined by culture lol
incest is sexual relations with your blood relatives that will cause harm if you breed

who even told you that incest is defined by culture? a doctor? a scientist? who? maybe a professor at berkeley university? :lol: ;O

Incest morality is caused by culture <-- 100% correct
Incest defined by culture <-- 100% incorrect lol
The definition of incest has changes over the millennia... incest comes from the Latin incestus which means unchaste.
Incest is defined by so many things but imo by law of the county you live in. In many county's, like Belnick posted, it is normal that marriage between cousins is allowed. Perhaps you didn't know but Franklin D. Roosevelt was married to one of his cousins, just like Albert Einstein...
In some cultures it is called bloodshame or Blutschande... I think that extreme negative label is caused due to the fact of men raping their daughters or mothers and perhaps have children with them. And let's be honest, men started it. Just look at Oedipus from greek mythology...

And just talk about patreon for a sec. At first 100% of all incest games were on it and there were no problems. I'm pretty sure that people, because of their religious believes, said to patreon to bann these things from their side. Perhaps the owners from patreon did it because of their believes or the danger of legal repercussions.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure that people, because of their religious believes, said to patreon to bann these things from their side. Perhaps the owners from patreon did it because of their believes or the danger of legal repercussions.
no, it was the payment processors that took an issue with it because they didnt want to be associated with such. the credit card companies are also bound to laws people should shake their heads at, like protecting virtual children while real kids are captured and sold like candy. nominaly these laws are aimed at that trafficking, but that doesnt work when the deed is done hidden from sight - all it hits is the public seen smut. once subscribe star gets big enough and doesnt have a processor that can protect them, theyll have to go down the same path as patreon.

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
A really nice game, I read that someone did not take it into consideration due to the poor quality of the images, too bad it's a 3D game and there are no rendered images. However since the new version came out yesterday, maybe Maleficient or someone who already has it can update it here?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Wanted Furry
Uploader
Donor
Respected User

Aug 5, 20185,02511,974
Today at 6:59 AM

Mega Link:
Changelog v0.0.2:
  • 5 new scenes.
  • 1 new items.
  • New character - Isabella.
  • 2 New locations: The Park, Isabella house: Pool.
  • Updated locations:
    -Bathroom
    -Living room
    -Pool
    -Emma house outside
Ps: Due to the implementation of the quest list, old saves will be unusable, so the game will have to be restarted.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fra_Seorn

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
https://f95zone.to/members/2158373/ Could we please have a Nopy or Workupload download link? mega is limited downloads a day unless register and well the other two are def not my faves to use. Nopy and workupload tend to be reliable, fast, safe and unlimited.
it´s the same for me...the others seam shady and slow....mega is cool up to 3 Gb and subscribe does nothing,did it and deleted it afterwards....NOPY is really the best -fast,secure and no paketboundaries-work with 1. microsoft egde or sometimes google chrome....firefox is ok but not good at bigger packages

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
it´s the same for me...the others seam shady and slow....mega is cool up to 3 Gb and subscribe does nothing,did it and deleted it afterwards....NOPY is really the best -fast,secure and no paketboundaries-work with 1. microsoft egde or sometimes google chrome....firefox is ok but not good at bigger packages
Try Brave as browser for downloads, as a bonus it does come with reasonable security.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes