3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
why the game crashes when i open it
Hi, if you are with AMD/ATI video cards, make sure that you are running the latest video drivers and .NET framework on your system. Use the video drivers from the manufacturer's site.
Can we change MC's name or are we stuck on Alfred?
For the moment it is not possible to change the name, perhaps in future updates.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
A got a simple question because I was thinking of trying this game.
But one thing is stoping me in the Overveiw it reads " his son Liam and his wife Emma decided that he could no longer be alone and forced him to move into their home."
So my question is simple since that implies that My ie. the MC's son Liam cares about the MC and is probably a nice guy.
Despite issues with his marriage the last thing I would do is move in on his wife and cuck him.

I'm not a ladies man by any stretch but its something I have had more than one chance to do in RL and Wouldn't
So It may be a game but I will only go sofar in a game beyond what my own RL morals will let me do.
Cucking nice guys is not something I would do even game or no game.

There's are atleast two other games I can think of I won't play for that very reason.
I'm not saying that its wrong for anyone else if they like that in a game then let them enjoy it but its just.
But it is wrong for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made the mistake of trying the first game since the wife you can go for was a bitch to the MC (I like to tame bitches who wouldn't?) But then I found out the her huband the MC's brother was actually nice to the asshole MC so I had to stop playing it.
Which is weired because i had only a slight issue currupting my neice enough to bang her but still.
Its a real shame the brother was nice since apart from that its a good game.
Infact even my own morals piss me off sometimes because in another game there is a blonde co-worker thats is hot and that I really wanted my MC to fuck and since you can either woo her into a relationship or intimidate her into one I was alst to do both routes.
Despite the fact she is married and even though she is being blackmailed by the boss into fucking him I was still wanting my MC to bang her.
Some of you may know the game I mean.

However instead of either these two routes I just paid her debt so she didn't have to bang the boss anymore and then left her alone.
And why all because you get to meet the husband and despite his gambling problem and him being an asshole when arguing with his wife the fuckers still a nice guy (sigh).

Sometimes you just can't win one, anyway as much as I wanted my MC to bang her because its just a fucking gamefor gods sake right?
I just couldn't bring myself to get my MC to chace her but luckly there plenty other babes to go for.
Hypicritical I know since I am cheating on my girlfriend often in these game I don't even mind games where my girl cheats on me while I cheat on her aslong as she don't cheat with my MC's enemy I don't care who she bangs.

but I just can't bang another guys girl unless he's a total twat and if he's a total twat and my bully then I'm like a rat up a drainpipe when offered to bang his girl. but you don't get that often enough in games that said
probly hase the best example of screwing over an Asshole Husband.

Anyway now you have an Idea of why I'm asking.

Is Liam a twat to MC and his wife? or is he cheating on her? because I can just about justify going after her if he is.
but if he is nice Guy and they just havin problems in their marage then this game is not for me and I can't try this game.

But that is no reflection on this game or the Dev and even if I can't play I still wish it and the Dev luck.

Hypor

Nov 22, 2018
But one thing is stoping me in the Overveiw it reads " his son Liam and his wife Emma decided that he could no longer be alone and forced him to move into their home."
So my question is simple since that implies that My ie. the MC's son Liam cares about the MC and is probably a nice guy.
Despite issues with his marriage the last thing I would do is move in on his wife and cuck him.
In this release at least the father & son have no communication. You dont even see his son Liam in the game.
Still have a bit of a conscience when corrupting his wife who feels a bit slutty to be honest which might be down to how quick she gets corrupted.

There is a married nighbour couple as well though, which the MC looks to bone the wife.

Only communications you see with Liam are:
**SPOLIER BELOW**
-Text at the start of game when it tells you your son & his fantastic wife allow you stay at their home.
-And two phonecalls between Emma his wife, both in which they are fighting and Emma even states that she might get with the MC if he dosent get his shit toghter. No real context of what the argument is as you only see from Emmas side, but i like to think Liam is cheating.

Reactions: Miky77 and LWtbo

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017

I'm not a ladies man by any stretch but its something I have had more than one chance to do in RL and Wouldn't
So It may be a game but I will only go sofar in a game beyond what my own RL morals will let me do.
Cucking nice guys is not something I would do even game or no game.

There's are atleast two other games I can think of I won't play for that very reason.
I'm not saying that its wrong for anyone else if they like that in a game then let them enjoy it but its just.
But it is wrong for me.
I made the mistake of trying the first game since the wife you can go for was a bitch to the MC (I like to tame bitches who wouldn't?) But then I found out the her huband the MC's brother was actually nice to the asshole MC so I had to stop playing it.
Which is weired because i had only a slight issue currupting my neice enough to bang her but still.
Its a real shame the brother was nice since apart from that its a good game.
Infact even my own morals piss me off sometimes because in another game there is a blonde co-worker thats is hot and that I really wanted my MC to fuck and since you can either woo her into a relationship or intimidate her into one I was alst to do both routes.
Despite the fact she is married and even though she is being blackmailed by the boss into fucking him I was still wanting my MC to bang her.
Some of you may know the game I mean.

However instead of either these two routes I just paid her debt so she didn't have to bang the boss anymore and then left her alone.
And why all because you get to meet the husband and despite his gambling problem and him being an asshole when arguing with his wife the fuckers still a nice guy (sigh).

Sometimes you just can't win one, anyway as much as I wanted my MC to bang her because its just a fucking gamefor gods sake right?
I just couldn't bring myself to get my MC to chace her but luckly there plenty other babes to go for.
Hypicritical I know since I am cheating on my girlfriend often in these game I don't even mind games where my girl cheats on me while I cheat on her aslong as she don't cheat with my MC's enemy I don't care who she bangs.

but I just can't bang another guys girl unless he's a total twat and if he's a total twat and my bully then I'm like a rat up a drainpipe when offered to bang his girl. but you don't get that often enough in games that said
probly hase the best example of screwing over an Asshole Husband.

Anyway now you have an Idea of why I'm asking.

Is Liam a twat to MC and his wife? or is he cheating on her? because I can just about justify going after her if he is.
but if he is nice Guy and they just havin problems in their marage then this game is not for me and I can't try this game.

But that is no reflection on this game or the Dev and even if I can't play I still wish it and the Dev luck.
Liam obviously loves his father, and when he risks losing him to depression, he tries to help him by not leaving him alone. However, he is not the one taking care of MC, but leaves him alone with Emma, while he goes on a business trip, which he might have avoided. The relationship with Emma is not idyllic, even if neither of them thinks of leaving the other. Emma's suspicions about Liam's alleged betrayals, for the moment are only suspicions, in the future we'll see if they turn into reality or not.
For the future, I don't know if Liam will come into play or will always stay away. However, the relationship between Liam and Emma is definitely degraded because of Liam, in fact when MC arrives in their house, he sees that Emma wants to take revenge for Liam's betrayals, and he, who does not want to lose Emma, tries to prevent her from cheating on Liam with some unknown.
I hope I explained myself correctly, my English is not that good.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
you explained it both quickly and excelently and I commend you on that especialy as english is confusing even to the english sometimes.
And I don't expect any plot to be given away which shouldn't be and rightly so.

It do's however mean I will only be keeping an Eye on this game Untill it reaches such a point that if he is or isn't cheating it will already be evident in the game.

And since your last comments kinda worry me yet again, to me It will depend solely on if He cheats or becomes physically abusive to his wife.

Because and I hope I interpreted the suggestion you kind of Implied by this is wrong.
he sees that Emma wants to take revenge for Liam's betrayals, and he, who does not want to lose Emma, tries to prevent her from cheating on Liam with some unknown.
because if I'm not wrong then I should point out the "I will have to Fuck her because if I don't then someone else we don't know will" is not really an excusable excuse.
It was used in
as the Sisters excuse and it didn't go down to well.

Even if it's decide he didn't cheat or he physically abusive to her and I end up not playing it,
I still wish Dev and the game all the best.

Just Sayin.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
In-law is considered incest in many part of the world thus it is forbidden
Not unless you have parental guardian rights over minor. It might be considered taboo, but not forbidden by law in most countries, when you have those rights though for whatever reasons over a minor, whether blood or other reasons yeah it is forbidden to have a sexual relation with them. Same goes for teachers and their students, social workers and their clients and so on ....

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Daughter in law = incest, but you can marry your daughter in law if you want, no problem :p .
Ok... NO... You CANNOT marry your daughter-in-law. You can marry the woman who WAS once your daughter-in-law, after she divorces your son ... (in that case she is no longer your daughter-in-law) Or in the event that your son dies and then she would be a widow.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
maybe in pakistan and uganda. get that shit out of here.
Well... Perhaps the previous statement was wrong, yes (we all make mistakes).
But... That your answer makes you a FUCKING RACIST, is an absolute truth. Take THAT shit out of here.

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
Sorry but, I can't know what the reason for your crashes is, without having more details. Unity sometimes has problems with AMD/ATI video card. For both ATI and NVIDIA the problem is sometimes solved by updating the video card drivers, as well as the .NET Framework. However, the best way to know the reason for the crash is to have the crash log. If the log is generated it is located in AppData\LocalLow\FRLGames

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well... Perhaps the previous statement was wrong, yes (we all make mistakes).
But... That your answer makes you a FUCKING RACIST, is an absolute truth. Take THAT shit out of here.
how are facts racist? i looked it up en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_incest before commenting.

In-law is considered incest in many part of the world thus it is forbidden
Who said that you can do that in those countries?
no, it's cheating. In-law is sleeping with your father's, brother's or son's wife or your mother's, sister's or daughter's husband as long as they are not a guardian or the character is a minor thats to be nurtured by the family still. And what I stated means those countries consider it incest. The rest would consider it incest if they're siblings anyway.

Last edited:

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
Game looks interesting, but I'm going to wait until the Dev get the bugs worked out. I'm one of the many that can't get the game to start. everyone else comments have fallen on deaf ears, i'm sure mine will, too.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes