• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
I tried the game on some PCs, and I assure you that none are powerful, the most powerful is an Intel i5, 16gb of ram, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6gb video card. Another PC on which I tried it is AMD A8-6400 APU with integrated video card AMD Radeon R5 2Gb and 8gb of Ram. On both PCs the game works correctly without any crashes. I would be very happy to solve your problems, but I don't know how. Maybe you can tell me your hardware configuration, windows version, directX, .NET Framework, video card driver. If those who have problems put their configurations here, we could find things in common and maybe find where the problem is.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
for me it works perfectly. I don't know what you guys did but there must be something related to what the developer said, net framework, outdated driver

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
this is the error , and i updated all drivers , windows, and graphics
d3d11.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module d3d11.dll at 0023:6b9b16cd.

D

Deleted member 219172

game crashes after start, for me not playable, may be an x64 problem? ist it only working on x32?

Reactions: ShamsElden

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
ok so i played this game a couple of times the concept is pretty good but the game has quite some bugs but ovearall a great game good job dev !

Adswde

May 26, 2018
Good if your problem is resolution or some related bug, this may help.
First look for this folder in regedit :HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FRLGames\Swet Life
second step copy the values and place them in the same sequence
help.png
of 2 clicks on each line put the values in the sequence in which it is in the image, don't forget to put in decimal Help 2.png
forgive me for my english, tell me if it worked

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
First look for this folder in regedit :HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\FRLGames\Swet Life
View attachment 795897
of 2 clicks on each line put the values in the sequence in which it is in the image, don't forget to put in decimal View attachment 795896
Thank you so much for your help, I hope some of them solve their problem like this

blackpegasus

Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 795897
of 2 clicks on each line put the values in the sequence in which it is in the image, don't forget to put in decimal View attachment 795896
didnt work for me

Reactions: ShamsElden

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Game keeps crashing after i visit Emma at the park, no way around it so far....and i dont use ATI
i got a 2060 turbo 8gb gpu...

Vadisehirli

Dec 20, 2019
Dudes, I need walkthrough this game, I finished emma's massage , bathroom and pool but not opened park quests. And I finished Isabella unnaked quests , now I have tits and lick job. Relationship remembered emma 21 - isabella 17.

Theburnz87

Jun 4, 2017
i got the park scene to work, i went to the park on sunday at 16:00 kept the mc word bubble at the top till emma slows down to a walk then clicked off the mc's talk bubble. don't know if i got lucky or if it'll universally work.

for the second park scene click the talk bubble off right before the mc stops walking seems to work for the second scene

Last edited:

Vadisehirli

Dec 20, 2019
i got the park scene to work, i went to the park on sunday at 16:00 kept the mc word bubble at the top till emma slows down to a walk then clicked off the mc's talk bubble. don't know if i got lucky or if it'll universally work.

for the second park scene click the talk bubble off right before the mc stops walking seems to work for the second scene

Open your new quest or u only go 16.00 kept ?

Theburnz87

Jun 4, 2017
Open your new quest or u only go 16.00 kept ?
it put the quest into the next stage and the game didn't crash and went to 17:00. For the second part i got it to work at any time she's in the park, so i think the way i got it to work for the first portion might also work for anytime as well

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes