3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Vadisehirli

Dec 20, 2019
MY park quesnt not open, I spoken 1-2 days everytime in livingroom but he asked pass time bbut dont open I didnt understand this

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
MY park quesnt not open, I spoken 1-2 days everytime in livingroom but he asked pass time bbut dont open I didnt understand this
There must have been an error during the game, when Emma's relationship points reach 5, the park quest and the phone quest automatically start. Try starting a new game and see if when Emma's relationship points hit 5 the quests start.

Reactions: Vadisehirli

Vadisehirli

Dec 20, 2019
There must have been an error during the game, when Emma's relationship points reach 5, the park quest and the phone quest automatically start. Try starting a new game and see if when Emma's relationship points hit 5 the quests start.
Yes , I did yesterday. Thanks

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
Incest defined by culture <-- 100% incorrect lol
According to the work of Pr Todd Disotell and many others, about 75000 years ago, there were only a few thousand humans (5000 at the most).
Today we are about 7 billion, so we all have a very large family ...
at what degree of inbreeding does incest begin?.
It really depends on the laws of the countries and therefore on their culture.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
According to the work of Pr Todd Disotell and many others, about 75000 years ago, there were only a few thousand humans (5000 at the most).
Today we are about 7 billion, so we all have a very large family ...
at what degree of inbreeding does incest begin?.
It really depends on the laws of the countries and therefore on their culture.
2nd or 3rd degree blood relation and closer. parents, children, siblings, parent's siblings and their children; first degree grandparents & grandchildren. Grandparent's siblings and their descendents are not as much a problem but still have the offspring from those pairings suffer a higher than average risk of deleterious genes coming forth.

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
2nd or 3rd degree blood relation and closer. parents, children, siblings, parent's siblings and their children; first degree grandparents & grandchildren. Grandparent's siblings and their descendents are not as much a problem but still have the offspring from those pairings suffer a higher than average risk of deleterious genes coming forth.
Even at the fifth degree there is still about 3% risk of malformation ... According to my courses in molecular biology. But not many people care, it's a fact.
What is the acceptable percentage?

• Angry
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Even at the fifth degree there is still about 3% risk of malformation ... According to my courses in molecular biology. But not many people care, it's a fact.
What is the acceptable percentage?
seeing as there was a genetic bottleneck a few thousand years ago we're all related so the chance never goes away or am i wrong? idealy it should be as low as possible, but then you'll have to travel a lot...

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
New menu to manage sex scenes
I was completely taken lately, by the creation of this new menu, which will allow maximum freedom during the sex scenes. The attached video shows an example. Obviously there is still a lot of work to be done, both on the menu and on the whole next update.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
A game page became an unnecessary biology class.this game is very good, pity it works only for some, I wanted to find a solution to other people's problems, but there are people who care about the concept of the game.

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
why isnt nopy working for me???
Link works, but it may be your ISP or connection to nopy, because some users report 30mb/s download and Im from 3rd world and reach max 2.5mb/s average download speed, but my mega goes up to 6-10mb/s. its small for now so mega's better

Reactions: Kelv0

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Well idk about this one. Looked really promising at first with regular release schedule of about 1 update per month, i even though about becoming a patreon if v0.0.3 came out until the end of September (thus confirming a regular monthly schedule). But it grinded down to a hold for 2 months now and i think eventually it will go down as one of those nice projects, which fail to take off.

Reactions: lightpower
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes