3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Alright first off, this shit is hot!!! Next, this could be the next The Twist... if he can figure out how to code. Scenes are glorious, even in broken English, but I'm pretty sure I cant get to half of them. I found that not resting on the bed keeps you from zeroing out on energy (and dont repeat certain events to keep from losing all of it). I, however, have not been able to access the map AT ALL. So I've yet to meet the other characters (for bug fixing purposes, I can open it but there are no clickable options on the map). The phone cant be gotten until much later in the story line for those looking, and involves you catching her in the bedroom talking to her husband/your son. It seems that some of the quests come up long before they can be done. Also, whoever rings the doorbell is bugged: I hear the sound and the screen fades and puts me in the pool area, not at wherever the front door is.

If you can fix this mess though you can make a serious killing. There aren't nearly enough 3d unity real time games, and especially ones where you're the father stuck in the house with your sister-in-law. Top notch!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Apologies if these have been bought up

But currently I've been unable to do following, according to the quest log

-Getting Emma to Jerk the MC off during the massage in the living room
-Getting invited to take a shower with Emma, she's already at 27 points, just keeps adding each time I knock on the bathroom door.
-Getting Isabella to make a strange request.

Reactions: ios123

Junta077

Aug 11, 2017
I'm not to sure if it's a bug, but I'm unable to pick up the dildo, anyone else having this issue?

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Apologies if these have been bought up

But currently I've been unable to do following, according to the quest log

-Getting Emma to Jerk the MC off during the massage in the living room
-Getting invited to take a shower with Emma, she's already at 27 points, just keeps adding each time I knock on the bathroom door.
-Getting Isabella to make a strange request.
i been wondering the same

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
Yes and yes.

For the shower scene, have you entered with the key and jerked off until she catches you?
but after she caught me, she just go back to shower, the hint there is a scene where she invite you to take a shower, have you got that scene yet? thanks

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
seems to be a problem with translating

2020-11-09_164620.png

apparently it says :- There is no bathroom key here. Maybe in another room

Last edited:

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Looks like this game is a few updates in now. Does anyone know if the “Engrish“ was ever fixed?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes