3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
To activate the interaction with Isabella it is necessary to attend the cutscene where Isabella asks you for help with her swimming pool. For the cutscene to begin, Emma must have at least 12 relationship points and must not be home, so from 10 to 12 AM. If you hear the doorbell ring but instead of the cutscene you find yourself in the pool, there is a solution: first go to the hallway, and then go back to the pool, the cutscene with Isabella outside the front door should appear, at least it worked for me.

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
First of all I apologize for the English, I will look for the next updates, someone who can help me with. This is the Alpha version, I'm working to fix all the bugs, also 1 new location: the Market and 2 new characters will be added in the final version:
Luna, the owner of the market​
Vanessa, Luna's 18-year-old daughter​
and also some scenes with these new characters. Unfortunately I can't add the beach in this update, but it will definitely be in version 0.0.4. The reason is that it takes much more time than I had planned to create all the scenes and the characters in the beach.

It is currently not possible to interact with the park prostitute, scenes with her will be added in future updates.

For Emma to invite you to shower with her, you have to keep knocking on the bathroom door when she's inside. If you enter the bathroom directly, the quest will not continue.

The dildo cannot be taken, it's a bug, it will be corrected in the next release

about the phone. simple, you have to spy on emma at night when she's in the bedroom and you will get a scene where shes walking half naked talking on the phone with liam. [its ramdomly so do it every night and you will get it.]. after the scene go to your bedroom and emma will go and visit u asking for help to find the phone. after that go to the livingroom and its gonna be on the couch. and bring the phone back to her.
Explained perfectly (y)

To activate the interaction with Isabella it is necessary to attend the cutscene where Isabella asks you for help with her swimming pool. For the cutscene to begin, Emma must have at least 12 relationship points and must not be home, so from 10 to 12 AM. If you hear the doorbell ring but instead of the cutscene you find yourself in the pool, there is a solution: first go to the hallway, and then go back to the pool, the cutscene with Isabella outside the front door should appear, at least it worked for me.
I am trying to solve this problem, which has proved quite difficult to solve.

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
You should make a walkthrough from this man
I think that because of the content there is no need yet. Within the game itself there is a list of missions and when you complete one it is marked in green and if it is not completed it will be in red. All of them appear while you are completing these missions.
Is a little bit buggy but works.

Reactions: Gunzman7T

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I still cannnot yet trigger the phone scene. Im seeing her every hour and occasionally get to see her masturbating between 9 and 11 (sometimes twice in the same night and interestingly the bedside clock always shows 9:30 when its at least 11 sometimes), or she is sleeping have automatically have to leave the room, or the door is locked. How many points are needed with Emma to get the scene, maybe thats it, but im currently at 10.

Also how to do get to the beach? Its not on the map, but its a stated location for Emma occasionally...

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Figured it out, but took me bloody ages to get it to trigger. Nice game so far.

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
HELP! When I start the game, the whole system freezes after the Unity logo ... This doesn't happen to me on any other game (no matter how big it is) and whatever I do, the same thing happens. Are there any solutions? :oops:

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
HELP! When I start the game, the whole system freezes after the Unity logo ... This doesn't happen to me on any other game (no matter how big it is) and whatever I do, the same thing happens. Are there any solutions? :oops:
Worked fine for me, so dont think its the game at all.

Deadpool76

Dec 29, 2017
The game is graphic heavy (even though the graphics aren't that great) and might result in crashing on slower machines.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
32 relations with Emma and still no handjob on the couch, bugged probably. Also no option to join her in the shower.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

ios123

Oct 26, 2017
32 relations with Emma and still no handjob on the couch, bugged probably. Also no option to join her in the shower.
I think it was bugged or at least unintentional. What i did was not getting the bathroom key until I got both of those scenes. At least, that was what works for me.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I think it was bugged or at least unintentional. What i did was not getting the bathroom key until I got both of those scenes. At least, that was what works for me.
If that's the case and there is no fix, i'm done with this game for good. I overwrited save and played a lot after that and have no intention to play from the beginning, especially clunky unity trash.

• Angry

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
the concept, animations with physics... FAntastic. the quality SHIT, So Buggy, the translation/dialog, tolorable but bad. i tries both options and both sucked, in quality. sorry who ever, this is FUBaR.

• Angry

KashKa

Dec 20, 2016
Is there a specific room i need to be in, in order to trigger the event? I've been playing in game for probably a week and had nothing. My relation with emma is over 100 and i've gone as far as i can with her in this version.

• Angry

Sardokan

Sep 30, 2017
If your energy drop to zero you cant do nothing.start a new game and NEVER go to sleep.For energy to be higher is only when emma give you hand job and other things. I finish with Emma and my relations with her are onnly 26.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Why i can't steal the dildo? i see the title in the room, but nothing happens when i click on it ?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes