Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Sweet Life released 0.0.4

1,3 GB

Changelog v0.0.4:
  • 1 new locations: Beach.
  • 1 new character - Lifeguard
  • New scenes with Emma and Luna, 1 complete sex scene of Luna and Lifeguard, 2 masturbation scenes, 3 oral sex scenes between MC and Emma.
  • Fixed: the grammar of the English language, of all previous versions.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Ughhhh dude this game could be really hot but he has GOT to fix it. The scenes I was able to get were good but having to figure things out and wait from one weekend to another just to get her to get to the beach... this is just so painful. Seriously, I hope he cleans this up cause it could be big if he actually puts in the work

MuzMV

Apr 10, 2017
Ughhhh dude this game could be really hot but he has GOT to fix it. The scenes I was able to get were good but having to figure things out and wait from one weekend to another just to get her to get to the beach... this is just so painful. Seriously, I hope he cleans this up cause it could be big if he actually puts in the work
Did you figure It out the scene with Emma at the beach? Besides the 2 sunscreen

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Did you figure It out the scene with Emma at the beach? Besides the 2 sunscreen
Yeah. You go there after emma leaves the beach, looks nightish, and then head to the bushes and see the lifeguard banging the store girl. Take pictures and then show them to the lifeguard next day. Then whenever emma is at the beach you just head over to the bushes again and shell be there to finger or eat out. Not sure how/if theres other stuff at the beach with her cause I didnt want to wait a whole week just to get her back there again.

Might just forgo this game till the bugs are worked out/you can fuck Emma.

Reactions: Jccurtis and MuzMV

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
My mouse won't show up in the main menu, so I can't click anything. There are sound cues but nothing happens. I tried running program as admin still nothing. Bug or?

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Ah I found the reason. just wait for the initial animations to play over in the menu, once the music starts you're fine. I just didn't stick around a bit for that to happen.
Yeah i also do that but it won't show for me anyway

Reactions: zergos

summerjo

May 9, 2017
So when I try to spy on the lifeguard, he just stands there. I click on the bush and nothing.
Am I doing something wrong?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry it is terrible. Good luck and bye. A tip: try a different engine, models, assets well start again tbh. Btw get the right tags. It is a sandbox.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes