3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
epends on local laws
..... that isn't how incest works.... incest by definition is a blood-related relationship... just cause they might label it that doesn't make it true. While it is taboo, and unlawful (in most places), it isn't incest.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
..... that isn't how incest works.... incest by definition is a blood-related relationship... just cause they might label it that doesn't make it true. While it is taboo, and unlawful (in most places), it isn't incest.
WHat the law says is more important than what your definition is.

Try getting caught with your dick up[ your stepdaughter's snatch and see what happens, even though that's not "incest" by your definition.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Is there a way to change the language used in the "Relationship" window? Mine displays as Italian...it is rather annoying.

Also, the icons on the map are very small.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
WHat the law says is more important than what your definition is.

Try getting caught with your dick up[ your stepdaughter's snatch and see what happens, even though that's not "incest" by your definition.
Was I talking about the legality of it? no, I was talking about what is or isn't incest. and that may indeed be illegal... but it isn't incest.

Also it isn't my definition it is the definition. The literal meaning of the term.

Also notice... how this game no longer has that tag.... funny that.

cos15

Dec 17, 2017
ı can not trigger phone event and bathroom key. I've looked everywhere but could not findt bot of it please help me

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
ı can not trigger phone event and bathroom key. I've looked everywhere but could not findt bot of it please help me
The phone event starts automatically when Emma relationship is 5. When it starts you have to surprise Emma in the bedroom talking on the phone half naked, at the end of the scene you have to go back to the MC bedroom, Emma will come and ask you if you have seen her phone . When Emma leaves, you go into the living room and you will find the phone on the sofa, take it and go back to Emma's bedroom. The key is in Emma's bedroom on the left nightstand.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Untitled.jpg

Bro come on... I'm playing a sex game and I see something like this...

I understand I can zoom out and move the camera (very slowly) but this should not be the default shot for the scene.

Also is there a way that we don't ever see their damn eyes and mouth like that? Is there a technical solution that prevents this?

dragong

Nov 15, 2017
how do i show the photos to the lifeguard?

ok i found out how! but if i try to go in the private area the lifeguard stops me and the mission triggers again saying it is complete.. so i cannot actually enter the private area what should i do??

Last edited:

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
how do i show the photos to the lifeguard?

ok i found out how! but if i try to go in the private area the lifeguard stops me and the mission triggers again saying it is complete.. so i cannot actually enter the private area what should i do??
The steps are:
  • Being blocked by the lifeguard when trying to go find Emma.
  • Follow the lifeguard as he heads into the private area, when MC stops before the private area, use the hotspot by clicking in the open area, not the hedge, if you enter the area nothing happens.
  • Spying on the lifeguard when the beach is completely empty, this time instead you have to click the hotspot of the hedge, even here, if you enter nothing happens.
  • At this point go to the lifeguard when he is sitting on the dock and click the hotspot on him, so the photo scene starts.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Is this just me? I downloaded the game recently and tried to play but first I had a problem with the mouse even wanting to click the screen then after pushing a few button I start a new game but as soon as it started up the dialogue box keep flash for every word that came up. So until this is fixed I'll be putting this game on hold.

Reactions: jackkane

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It is YOUR definition; a common one, but not the only one.
.... dude it is the literally definition lmao. Just because the word is misused doesn't make the misuse true.
If people sometimes use potato to describe a apple, it doesn't make the apple a potato. It is still an apple.
Also there is a proper term for non-blood-related relationships of that calibur, it is called inseki.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
game is buggy as fuck and unplayable for me. I get through th eintro where he says go to the living room and talk to emma. The problem is once I leave the room I can't turn the camer to see where the door is and the only doors I can click on are emmas room and bathroom.
I can also walk through walls which does nothing so I tried using the map to teleport outside the house only to be met with an unclickable door.

nvm...apparently I dumb:p:LOL: completely missed the room button. Still plenty glitchy though

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
When I start the game it gets to a blank screen and then says that the game is not responding everytime. What to do I am using Windows 7 64 bit.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes