3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
The game is already complicated to be played due to the amount of bugs, and it still has a lack of content advancement with characters who are already at the point of sex, and the developer comes with new characters without even "finishing" what has already been introduced. . In the future this will become a mess and probably the developer will not know which way to go and the game will end up becoming something with a lot of stuff and with very little idle. What I see for the amount of characters so far and the script, I would say that this game would be something very short, even because the developer is someone new and the engine is complicated to create something good and playable. But honestly, I believe that this is going to be one of those types of games that will extend to the maximum and end up being ostracized. I'm not trying to be negative, but rather realistic with what I've seen here at F95.
Sorry, but where did you see all these characters? There are only 4 female characters so far, of which 2 were only featured in the previous update. So I don't understand, if you are shooting nonsense, predicting the future with your magic ball, or if you have wrong the game. There are probably bugs, but to me with my i5 with 8gb of ram, the game runs perfectly, and personally 4 female characters don't seem like a lot to me.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
OK wtf is wrong with the guide in this game.
Massage Emma in the living room: Emma gives blowjob - I ate her like 30 times and it still don't want to progress to BJ

Trick Emma: Shower with Emma - If I knock I just piss and leave / If I enter she catches me jerking off and I leave. No progress like with previous quest (Emma lvl 16 required and I have over 30)

Join Emma at the Beach: Where's Emma? - I blackmailed the lifeguard to let me go but he still hits me when I try to enter and when I want to spy nothing happens.

For around 1,5 hour I try to progress those 3 but I'm stuck as no matter what I do nothing happens

I am exactly the same!!! Its boring! Doing the same thing over and over!

chavanel68

Nov 2, 2020
  • Follow the lifeguard as he heads into the private area, when MC stops before the private area, use the hotspot by clicking in the open area, not the hedge, if you enter the area nothing happens. View attachment 1008256
  • Spying on the lifeguard when the beach is completely empty, View attachment 1008257 this time instead you have to click the hotspot of the hedge, even here, if you enter nothing happens. View attachment 1008258
  • At this point go to the lifeguard when he is sitting on the dock and click the hotspot on him, so the photo scene starts.

I did these steps, I showed the pictures to the lifeguard and he says its okay to go to the private area.
Now, when I click on Emma`s towel, the system says that I should look for her on the beach... I go to the private area and the lifeguard hits me again... Is there a different place where we should search for Emma?

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
I did these steps, I showed the pictures to the lifeguard and he says its okay to go to the private area.
Now, when I click on Emma`s towel, the system says that I should look for her on the beach... I go to the private area and the lifeguard hits me again... Is there a different place where we should search for Emma?
When the lifeguard quest was over, the hedge hotspots and the private zone hotspots should have been disabled, probably a bug. However, to reach Emma, you just have to enter the private area, and the scene starts automatically.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
You have to go in there manually with WSAD, don't click with mouse "come inside"

Reactions: TempTitle

Chev Chelios

Aug 7, 2017
OK wtf is wrong with the guide in this game.
Massage Emma in the living room: Emma gives blowjob - I ate her like 30 times and it still don't want to progress to BJ

Trick Emma: Shower with Emma - If I knock I just piss and leave / If I enter she catches me jerking off and I leave. No progress like with previous quest (Emma lvl 16 required and I have over 30)

Join Emma at the Beach: Where's Emma? - I blackmailed the lifeguard to let me go but he still hits me when I try to enter and when I want to spy nothing happens.

For around 1,5 hour I try to progress those 3 but I'm stuck as no matter what I do nothing happens
I am exactly the same!!! Its boring! Doing the same thing over and over!
Have you guys already found the invisible Emma sunbathing?
After I click on it, I get the 'Where is she?' dialog, then head to the private area by WASD and by passing the bush the scene starts. Clipboard01.jpg

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
It does nothing for me. If I choose to stop then that's exacly what happens, I stop. Then Emma finds out I am in bathroom, talk about something and that's it. The time doesn't even change after that so I did it around 20 times in row but nothing happens. Some people say that you have to grind knocking untiil she invites you but it's not working for me. I did it over 20 times (it's the only thing that increase relationship so I know) and nothiing.

And about the beach event I find out that after blackmailing the lifeguard you have to manually go there (wsad) cause like I said earlier clicking to come inside makes lifeguard hit you. There you can finger or eat Emma and that's it. The quest doesn't even proc as if happened.
Odd, I don't recall having to grind knocking (though usually she's at or around 20-25 by then, so it might be based on where you're at already), and technically nothing "happens," you just become able to select "Shower" while she's already in the shower (using the 'Enter' option on the door, if that's been going unsaid). I'll do some more testing in a bit.

And that seems to be what people are saying, but I haven't been able to trigger him even leaving the dock after failing the one time, so I've now started from scratch (I may need to delete previous saves) and managed to proc Emma's sunbathing events with the lifeguard before even being able to talk to her (by picking the 'spy on Emma' bushes, that are apparently available at any time even if she's not present) and start the Living Room massage quest. Not sure if that broke anything, but I guess I'll see.

Sorry, but where did you see all these characters? There are only 4 female characters so far, of which 2 were only featured in the previous update. So I don't understand, if you are shooting nonsense, predicting the future with your magic ball, or if you have wrong the game. There are probably bugs, but to me with my i5 with 8gb of ram, the game runs perfectly, and personally 4 female characters don't seem like a lot to me.
Reckon they're referencing that there's "not much (penetrative) content" with the girls but there are already 4 to keep track of. On my side of it, while Emma has the most quests so far (at, like, 7 or 8), and Isa has 1 (that is very specific to when Emma's sunbathing), Luna has a particular timeslot and her daughter has literally her intro scene and that's it. Unless I'm mistaken, Luna might have more content than Isa does (insomuch as peeping on her screwing someone else in your timeslot is content), and a portion of Emma's stuff is incomplete or buggy.

Oo, also, there seems to be a fifth girl (prostitute in the Park?) that there's supposed to be some interaction with (based on the changelog and how you zoom in on her when she's present if you go to the Park at night), but, no prompt seems to appear. Definitely something, though, since Alfred announces "Nothing to do here" any time there's nobody there.

Granted, this is extremely early in development versions (though we're ever nearer to the first anniversary of it starting production), so expecting anything to be either fully complete or not-as-buggy-as-it-is is a bit of a tall ask.

Reactions: Fra_Seorn

ventitre

Nov 12, 2016
Wow great game, but i can't resolve the problem of the energy every time i go to sleep it reset to 0
with editor online i can add energy and discover another big game
Great work (CONTINUA COSI CHE VAI ALLA GRANDE)

Ciao

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Sanjab

May 4, 2020
Wow great game, but i can't resolve the problem of the energy every time i go to sleep it reset to 0
with editor online i can add energy and discover another big game
Great work (CONTINUA COSI CHE VAI ALLA GRANDE)

Ciao
I've faced the same problem, as well, how can solve this
Should we start a new game every time? Is this is a ridiculous solution?

Last edited:

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
I've faced the same problem, as well, how can solve this
Should we start a new game every time? Is this is a ridiculous solution?
Possibly, as no action available actually seems to require any energy. Heck, it's technically possible to just stay up all night skipping time with no ill effects whatsoever.

That I know of.

Have you figured out a need for it?

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
Oo, also, there seems to be a fifth girl (prostitute in the Park?) that there's supposed to be some interaction with (based on the changelog and how you zoom in on her when she's present if you go to the Park at night), but, no prompt seems to appear. Definitely something, though, since Alfred announces "Nothing to do here" any time there's nobody there.
I've been wondering about her as well. Btw in the park there's also a guy peeping on Emma when you *erm* help her stretch in the morning. At this stage it's probably just a small detail, not doing anything. He wasn't there after the workout event or at any other time...

Possibly, as no action available actually seems to require any energy. Heck, it's technically possible to just stay up all night skipping time with no ill effects whatsoever.

That I know of.

I may be wrong, haven't had many occasions when my energy was at 0 and thus not much opportunity to test. However, once or twice I thought that scenes were cut short when I had no energy left. So there may be some negative effect... or maybe it was just a glitch. I wouldn't be surprised :) Btw from what I've seen, the energy goes down on sexual activities, not by staying up. And you can't stay up all night. You'll go to bed automatically at 6 in the morning.

Sanjab

May 4, 2020

That I know of.

Actually, I have missed lots to go through because of zero energy in the game and I don't any clue how to higher my energy

Dillerkind

Nov 12, 2018
Actually, I have missed lots to go through because of zero energy in the game and I don't any clue how to higher my energy
That's a good question. At the end I was at 12 or so... but for the life of me, I can't say what increased the value. At one point it dropped to -4/0 but luckily I noticed it early on and could go back to a previous save. Here again though: no clue what caused the drop to 0.

Ty4Sharing

Formerly 'share_or_fail'
Jan 13, 2020
I'm sorry, but pic #5... *What* am I looking at?? It looks like a pussy that's upside down, and located where the anus should be. I don't even care about the clipping; dude, is that a shriveled ballsac with a razor slash in it?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
To be invited to shower with Emma, you have to keep knocking until Emma invites you. If you enter without knocking, the quest does not continue
how much rel points do u need? im over 30 and still nothing

d4nt320

Aug 21, 2018
i like the game is really good and playing in 4k and run smooth NOW the bugs in this game is crazy i cant trigger the bathroom scene and i am over 30 in love or corruption. i cant find the phone and the key i cant enter to the private part of the beach without getting K.O. before the Dev continues the game he/she need to fix the bugs or change the engine to Unreal Engine or Renpy this game have potential and the animation in this game are really good i hope this game continues and become a great one here.

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
(prostitute in the Park?) that there's supposed to be some interaction with (based on the changelog and how you zoom in on her when she's present if you go to the Park at night), but, no prompt seems to appear.
Same issue here. Anyone knows how to interact? Since she's highlighted the moment you enter the park I guess there is defo some interaction.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes