3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
I can confirm that the mouse is gone, in menu I have been able to play every other release till now even waiting for the dancing sceene and through the first song does not help :(

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It is. The concept is great and when I first played, the game was really hot. Unfortunately its been plagued with serious bugs that kept some scenes from even being seen. He's doing his best to work on it though from what I can tell. Unfortunately, lost potential brings idiots like moths to a flame so now theres a bunch of stupid ass questions like why hes clearing using the only engine that would work for a game like this. Dudes just gotta clean this shit up and he'll be up there with The Twist
Out of curiosity, what are the design/gameplay elements that in your opinion make Unity the most viable engine option for this particular game?

• Angry
Reactions: Fra_Seorn

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
I like the concept of an old man building his harem. But I highly doubt the usage of Unity.
I am not that kindly of person who only approves Ren'py but the UI and unable to skip is annoying for a pure VN type game.
Why.... Why Dev's using F***ing Unity to creating VN i asking???? (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
Hard to Editing....
Hard to Transleting....
I love the idea of a middle aged man or older on the prowl for a harem (with all different age and body types). However, everything else about this game doesn't look so great. Someone should take this idea and make a nicely rendered game with good animation.
Out of curiosity, what are the design/gameplay elements that in your opinion make Unity the most viable engine option for this particular game?
I just want to ask you and everyone who says this game is a VN, but have you tried it? Before you shoot nonsense bullshit, and discredit the work of others, at least have the decency to know what the fuck you are talking about.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
the game for me is unplayable. superslow, takes forever to transition or text, and holes remain in people when finishing loading the page. i liked the concept and was looking forward to playing it but sadly can't. i figure my desktop is too slow to handle this 3D game. maybe if we get a compressed version it might work but regardless, will watch and wait to try again some other time. good luck to dev and hope the rest of you enjoy the game. v/r Diego

Last edited:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
It won't load, same as others said before, Small window with a progress bar that quickly crashes. Tried both versions of the win game with no luck on mega both times. I like the idea of the game though.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I just want to ask you and everyone who says this game is a VN, but have you tried it? Before you shoot nonsense bullshit, and discredit the work of others, at least have the decency to know what the fuck you are talking about.
1 - Did i call it a VN, Karakas? I honestly don't remember doing so.... :unsure:

2 - My question, that was adressed to Beegemgeege, but feel free to throw in if it concerns you, I'm pretty sure was "what are the design/gameplay elements that in your opinion make Unity the most viable engine option for this particular game?"

If one is going to defend the use of Unity over Ren'Py, it seems only fair to give reasons, at least in my experience of how debate is supposed to be done.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
1 - Did i call it a VN, Karakas? I honestly don't remember doing so.... :unsure:

2 - My question, that was adressed to Beegemgeege, but feel free to throw in if it concerns you, I'm pretty sure was "what are the design/gameplay elements that in your opinion make Unity the most viable engine option for this particular game?"

If one is going to defend the use of Unity over Ren'Py, it seems only fair to give reasons, at least in my experience of how debate is supposed to be done.
I'm not gonna debate with you, mostly because the reason seems obvious, but its a 3D game in real time. Renpy doesnt do that. Period. Hell it wasnt even originally made for VNs. It just grew in popularity that way. Thats why Renpy games always come with those default assets that look like Final Fantasy Tactics rejects. Because it was meant as a game builder. A 2D over top playground. Asking him to put this in Renpy would make for an entirely different game...

puente grande

Sep 17, 2017
This has potential, keep doing what you're doing. Some quality of life suggestions would be to implement running for movement and the ability to wait longer than an hour.

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
the game not work for me :( mouse pointer not work even after they start to dance something broken if someone know any fix let me know please

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
@Maleficent:

+ The Energy for erotic actions needs to be fixed.
+ Knocking on Isabella's door in front of the house needs to be fixed (no pants).
+ Emma's towel at the beach needs to be fixed (sometimes not visible).

Reactions: frodosto

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i am kind of stuck - i have permission to the private area - i finger emma 2 times and i've eaten her pussy 2 times ... stilll the quest doesn't update to complete.. any clue what i am missing?

Oh - and also i can't interact with the prostitute in park at night.

Overall this game seemed so promising, but that grind, running around just to accidentially triggering some quests starts really to get annoying and boring

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt OA

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
I am exactly the same!!! Its boring! Doing the same thing over and over!
same thing here, I wasted about two hours doing the same, the game has a lot of logic bugs, the triggers keep triggering, it lacks a ton of conditionals for past events, and a bunch of other problems, to me it is like a pre-alpha version, it needs a loooot of debugging ...

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
encountered a SERIOUS GAMEBREAKING bug!

Once you are at park at 05:00 in the morning and you were sent to bed automaticially, Emma is comming to your room, asking if you are awake, but then the auto-to-bed-trigger acts again and you were sent to sleep. Then Emma is comming to your room, asking if you are awake......
ENDLOSS LOOP - no way to stop that.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
For some reason when I visit Luna at her store at 10:00 I can't get past clicking on the backroom door and hearing her moaning. Is there something I need to do that I am missing. I have seen her having sex with the lifeguard and helped her with the sign. She seems to be stuck on 3 while Emma is 26 and Isabella 11, so far. Anyone have any suggestions?

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes