3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Definitely needs the NTR tag as it does not seem preventable (not enough in game info to know if it happens whether you are there to watch or not). When you goto the beach and Emma there, the Bushes to the right have an action on them where if you hide and watch the lifeguard will follow nearly the same script as the MC does at the pool with Emma. Each time you do the relationship goes down and the lifegaurd goes to the next script stage that the MC did at the pool e.g. suntan lotion on back -> suntan lotion on back with LG on top etc...
Haha well I'll be damned. I wonder when FRL snuck that in there, cause I completely missed it up till now. Hawt. And while I'm not going to get into yet another thread about NTR cause lets face it, its been rampant on F95 as of late, I'll just say theres no need to get all bent out of shape over it. Its easily avoidable and very obviously there. SO if they were to get hot and heavy you would definitely have to be shooting for it. I say keep the tag off for now, just so we dont add kink shamers and edge lords to the buggy mess we already have. Better to keep the peace till FRL can get his feet off the ground

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
I think i might need to upgrade my hardware first time playing this game and i cant run this game on my laptop but other unity games i can anybody else had this issue or know any fixes so i can play it which the dev used rnpy instead thanks in advance ")

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
So I figured part of the energy bug...

The issue is the max energy drops to 0, as in no actions were performed and when just shifting from the living room with Emma present, and just talked, nothing else (talked to her for a second day, no massage) suddenly the energy was 10/0.

Since the '0' meant the max possible energy was zero, when the MC went to sleep the energy reset to 0/0 and never moved.

This was with a completely new game. I think I played version 3 but did not use that save. Not sure what the dev did but probably needs to make sure that there is not a flag in there anywhere that changes the BASE ENERGY VARIABLE to ZERO at any time. Change the available energy variable but NEVER the BASE VARIABLE.

Hopefully this helps if the dev is here and reads this.

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
So I figured part of the energy bug...

The issue is the max energy drops to 0, as in no actions were performed and when just shifting from the living room with Emma present, and just talked, nothing else (talked to her for a second day, no massage) suddenly the energy was 10/0.

Since the '0' meant the max possible energy was zero, when the MC went to sleep the energy reset to 0/0 and never moved.

This was with a completely new game. I think I played version 3 but did not use that save. Not sure what the dev did but probably needs to make sure that there is not a flag in there anywhere that changes the BASE ENERGY VARIABLE to ZERO at any time. Change the available energy variable but NEVER the BASE VARIABLE.

Hopefully this helps if the dev is here and reads this.
Thanks for the report, I just corrected the error, in the next update there will be no more problem with the energy. So for anyone who has had problems with energy, talk to Emma only when requested by the quest, if you talk to her again, when Emma is in the living room, the energy max will be set to 0.

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
I've searched the thread for a walkthru, and I understand what's said that it doesn't need one because the quest tells us what to do next, but, still, this game needs a walkthru in that it tells us what time of the day do we need to go see Emma in the livingroom.
Edit: it's 4pm (16:00).
10am-12pm to visit shop owner.
1pm-3pm to visit owner's daughter.
Press 'H' to hide dialog.
Good game so far. Not what I was expecting in the way of a [3D game], so it's an interesting concept. Very laggy. Brightness a bit too overpowering. I don't see the need for the blur around MC while walking. Nor for the dreamy-looking filter lens. The brake on the rotate camera needs loosening - it's way too tight.
Had to quit game after awhile because the sandbox features along the top disappeared along with the cursor, thus unplayable, and I was stuck in the bathroom too.
My progress:...
...I got as far seeing all scenes for Shop's daughter and beach.
...Saw bbc hump Shop owner.
...Massaged Emma a 2nd time in lougeroom.
...Massaged Emma a 2nd time at the pool.
End.

Last edited:

d4nt320

Aug 21, 2018
i stealth the dildo and then i go to sleep she come to my room but then the same thing keep looping over and over and the night never ends.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
in which scenarios can we fuck Emma?
in the bathroom is it possible?

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game needs a walkthrough. I mean When can I enter Emmas room for example? Clicking every single day on her door, watching the dude walk like a snail is ass

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
so I finally made it into the bedroom and wanted to get the bathroom key, but when I click on the bedsidetable the option just disappears and can't be repeated till I restart the game

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
First of I get glitches with the graphics and the constant reset in other room after actions is a pain if i'm in the living room after masage why do I end up in the hall.
Then theres the times the room option vanishes and I have to use map to go somewhere then back to the house to get it back.
then we have tips I don't seem to be able to do like wank in the bathroom while she's in her room he just stands in the bathroom with no options.
Plus the lighting at times leaves alot to be besired.
And as I like to look at tits why is it the secound time I meet Emma in the living room she is already topless and in panty's.
I haven't been there two days yet and only talked to her once after the Intro so why is she already half naked?.
then theres the energy glitch thats been mentioned.
Plus I'm geting half the chat about the bathroom Key in what I prosume is spanish?.
Not that I can find the Key since it tells me it's not in any of the rooms in house the bathrooms actually in?.
so many issues BTW Dev I'm playing the 64 version.

Now you would think after all that I don't like the game but actually I do it would just be nice not to have these issues.
Renplay might of been a better choice but Unity with better coding can be just as good.
Just a shame this is strugling on the coding side.

I like the premise I like the scenes that only have the MC and one or more girls in it since I'm not into other stuff.
but I can think of at least two Unity games that run smoother and have less bugs.

All that aside I'm sure the Dev will get better and I look forward to when they sort the issues out in this because it has real potential

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes