3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
when loading the game, the screen is black and the mouse cursor disappears. How to solve this problem?

Polarburrr913

Aug 13, 2018
developer stopped working on this game (abandoned or on hold)
I asked the developer that very question about a month or 2 ago, and he said that the game is not dead. Assuming the developer is not a liar, he must be working on a big update for the game.

Polarburrr913

Aug 13, 2018
on his patreon from 28.12. he said he stopped working on it
I had no idea. I asked that question on discord and hadn't seen any post from the developer in a while. I think the last Patreon post I got was him asking about a specific problem about the game. RIP Sweet Life.

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
I specified that due to a serious family problem at the moment I no longer have the time or head to continue to work profitably on the game. But I don't intend to quit the game, for the moment I have suspended the invoicing for the month of January, and I will continue to suspend them until I resume working on the game again. I'm sorry, but family comes first.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I specified that due to a serious family problem at the moment I no longer have the time or head to continue to work profitably on the game. But I don't intend to quit the game, for the moment I have suspended the invoicing for the month of January, and I will continue to suspend them until I resume working on the game again. I'm sorry, but family comes first.
it does indeed. looking forward to future content with the mc and his daughter in law those are some hot scenes.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Hopefully FRL will get through the personal issues and return to this truly unique game. Yes, there are other VN's that have a Landlord-In-Law, but this is the only (non Japanese) one that I could find where that character is the MC. Best of wishes Dev and fingers crossed that you return to finish this story.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes