3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
For some reason when I visit Luna at her store at 10:00 I can't get past clicking on the backroom door and hearing her moaning. Is there something I need to do that I am missing. I have seen her having sex with the lifeguard and helped her with the sign. She seems to be stuck on 3 while Emma is 26 and Isabella 11, so far. Anyone have any suggestions?
If I remember correctly, you have to look up and click on the window above the door. Then I think MC says that he can't see anything. So he looks down and uses a little ladder / stool or something.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
If I remember correctly, you have to look up and click on the window above the door. Then I think MC says that he can't see anything. So he looks down and uses a little ladder / stool or something.
Sounds likely, but I can't so far click on the little sliver of window I see or the ladder. I'll try it again. Thanks.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
By messing around with the cursor above the door where it lists the day of the week I have managed to get the words "Door Window" to appear several times but only for a fraction of a second. Is there a trick to getting the words stable so I can click and proceed?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
For some reason when I visit Luna at her store at 10:00 I can't get past clicking on the backroom door and hearing her moaning. Is there something I need to do that I am missing. I have seen her having sex with the lifeguard and helped her with the sign. She seems to be stuck on 3 while Emma is 26 and Isabella 11, so far. Anyone have any suggestions?
rightclick and hold button to look around

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
By messing around with the cursor above the door where it lists the day of the week I have managed to get the words "Door Window" to appear several times but only for a fraction of a second. Is there a trick to getting the words stable so I can click and proceed?
Press the right mouse button to rotate the camera.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Genre
The NTR was missing in this area, if the father-in-law is going to give up on the daughter-in-law, this is certainly the result of an NTR :KEK:

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
Had the same issue as others,
Deleting branch - HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\F-Secure\FRLGames
Did the thing for me, cursor is back...
Yep that fixed it for me to , thank you so much , for those who dont know where to find hkey's its under the windows registry :)

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
guys any one knows how to fix this? when they talk they became ghost you can't see them

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Last dumb question. I have the pics from the beach, when do I blackmail the lifeguard?
I've tried to talk to him and nothing. Is it when she is at the beach?

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
How to prevent the lifeguard
No cheating or NTR tag but the MC is stealing his sons wife?
Genre
The NTR was missing in this area, if the father-in-law is going to give up on the daughter-in-law, this is certainly the result of an NTR :KEK:
Definitely needs the NTR tag as it does not seem preventable (not enough in game info to know if it happens whether you are there to watch or not). When you goto the beach and Emma there, the Bushes to the right have an action on them where if you hide and watch the lifeguard will follow nearly the same script as the MC does at the pool with Emma. Each time you do the relationship goes down and the lifegaurd goes to the next script stage that the MC did at the pool e.g. suntan lotion on back -> suntan lotion on back with LG on top etc...

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
the game is nice but for some weird-ass reasons the energy drop to 0 and i can't do anything to restore it back
i tried to start over again and the same shit happen does anyone knows a way to fix that

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Last dumb question. I have the pics from the beach, when do I blackmail the lifeguard?
I've tried to talk to him and nothing. Is it when she is at the beach?
Evening. It was like 17 or 18 when i did it. Cant say for sure though since I did it in the previous update and that was a while back

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes