3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

d4nt320

Aug 21, 2018
oO cant even play the game beause mouse pointer is gone when the game loads
you need to wait to the game full load. the game will show you the character in the game one by one then all of them will appears in the screen dancing there is when you can move the mouse. that happen with me.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Looks interesting enough, so I'll give it a go. At least the premise seems interesting and I think I haven't seen it before.

But to the dev, if he's reading this: do yourself a favour and switch to Renpy before you put too much time into it.
E.g. this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-the-father-v0-6-1-kaffekop.7307/ also switched to Renpy because of too many bugs and unfriendy user interface.
You know I was wondering, how my rig is able to run gtaV, fallout 4, sims 4, rdr2 2k21 but lags and freezes playing this. So dev please switch to renpy realtalk.

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
You know I was wondering, how my rig is able to run gtaV, fallout 4, sims 4, rdr2 2k21 but lags and freezes playing this. So dev please switch to renpy realtalk.
Renpy is a graphics engine that works only with 2D, there is no possibility, at least at the moment and in the immediate future, that anyone could use Renpy for 3D, and unfortunately for all those who ask me to switch to Renpay, there I communicate that the game is 3D. I'm not going to explain the difference between 2D and 3D. I am trying to optimize the game to make it lighter, this type of work is very long and complicated, but it should allow many who cannot now, to be able to play this game.

Reactions: ann87ra

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
is no else having issues with the mouse not showing up once you launch the game? I did what everyone suggested by waiting for them to start dancing, and the mouse appears. I try to change the resolution, and the fucking mouse disappears again.

Last edited:

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
after i blackmailed the lifeguard he still bangs me on the head when i go to the private area...what am i suppose to do after blackmailing him? And also after u steal Emma's dildo is there any follow up to that? cuz i couldnt find anything

Last edited:

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
The new version 0.0.5 is out today, but i'm really divided on this one if i should become a patreon. The author swings from regular releases to a really long time w/o release like a pendulum.

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
The new version 0.0.5 is out today, but i'm really divided on this one if i should become a patreon. The author swings from regular releases to a really long time w/o release like a pendulum.
The longest period for the update was 2 months. If you think this game doesn't deserve your support, don't support it, but don't take the excuse of time, please.

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
- 1,31gb

Changelog v0.0.5:
  • Completed the quest "Steal Emma's dildo".
  • New Quest "Emma and Isa".
  • New sex scenes between MC and Emma.
  • It is possible that Emma will stay asleep in MC's bed after having sex with vaginal penetration.
  • When Emma sleeps in MC's bed, she wakes him up with a blowjob, then yoga in the park is skipped.
  • Mc has the right to choose if Emma and Isabella will play only with each other, or will involve MC.
  • The Energy mechanism has been disabled for this update. There have been some malfunctions, I will try to fix the problems in the next updates.
  • Fixed: Some of the bugs from the previous release have been fixed.
P.S: In the living room scene of the "Emma and Isa" quest, save before making the choice to let them play or intervene. It will serve to continue the scene in the next updates.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The premise of your story is a good idea, but man...you really need to get an English speaking writer to help you out. I stopped playing because I couldn't help but put a Russian accent to everything I was reading :rolleyes:
It's not easy to translate what you can't see.
Some people can't even play this game cause of interface issues or whaever.
Proofreader must be guessing what's going on, give him a break.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Damn, i really curious about this one, but 1GB+ and Unity is a total no-go for my poor scrapheap of a machine.
Oh well, maybe in a few months....

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Thank you for the game and the many different file hosts, much appreciated.

When uploaders started adding PixelDrain, which was at most two months ago, I was really happy to see a good host for free users, decent speeds around 1.5-2 mBps. Now it's far worse than most. Even Nopy is a thousand times better, PD now has speeds capped at 320 kBps or so... very short time span to go downhill.

erisedxes

Mar 17, 2018
I like the concept of an old man building his harem. But I highly doubt the usage of Unity.
I am not that kindly of person who only approves Ren'py but the UI and unable to skip is annoying for a pure VN type game.

• Angry
Reactions: Fra_Seorn

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
I love the idea of a middle aged man or older on the prowl for a harem (with all different age and body types). However, everything else about this game doesn't look so great. Someone should take this idea and make a nicely rendered game with good animation.

• Angry
Reactions: Fra_Seorn

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
i realy dont know why this game isn t reciving more love its an awasome game no joke !!!!!
It is. The concept is great and when I first played, the game was really hot. Unfortunately its been plagued with serious bugs that kept some scenes from even being seen. He's doing his best to work on it though from what I can tell. Unfortunately, lost potential brings idiots like moths to a flame so now theres a bunch of stupid ass questions like why hes clearing using the only engine that would work for a game like this. Dudes just gotta clean this shit up and he'll be up there with The Twist

Reactions: Capt OA
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes