3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
LOL Do you realise what a SANDBOX is?
From google:

" Sandbox is more of a game design, and open world is more of a level design. open world - general lack of barriers, or loading screens. Sort of like being dropped off in the game universe. ... Few games are genuinely sandbox games, but typically they allow an amount of freedom that is not typical in most games".
Sandbox game: minecraft.
Open world game: gta v for example.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cos15

Dec 17, 2017
The phone event starts automatically when Emma relationship is 5. When it starts you have to surprise Emma in the bedroom talking on the phone half naked, at the end of the scene you have to go back to the MC bedroom, Emma will come and ask you if you have seen her phone . When Emma leaves, you go into the living room and you will find the phone on the sofa, take it and go back to Emma's bedroom. The key is in Emma's bedroom on the left nightstand.
Thank you my friend =)

Reactions: reza2665

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
I cant seem to progress on "Trick Emma" quest. I can enter the bathroom, but no invite to shower

Anyone else stuck here?

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
I cant seem to progress on "Trick Emma" quest. I can enter the bathroom, but no invite to shower

Anyone else stuck here?
To be invited to shower with Emma, you have to keep knocking until Emma invites you. If you enter without knocking, the quest does not continue

Reactions: TempTitle

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Is there any impact on energy registering as 0/0? I started a new game and about halfway through the available content I noticed I had dropped to 2/0 and the next time I slept I was at 0/0. It never returns to a normal level.

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
Is there any impact on energy registering as 0/0? I started a new game and about halfway through the available content I noticed I had dropped to 2/0 and the next time I slept I was at 0/0. It never returns to a normal level.
I'm trying to understand why this happens to only a few. Unfortunately, not happening at all, it is much more complicated to understand why it happens.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
OK wtf is wrong with the guide in this game.
Massage Emma in the living room: Emma gives blowjob - I ate her like 30 times and it still don't want to progress to BJ

Trick Emma: Shower with Emma - If I knock I just piss and leave / If I enter she catches me jerking off and I leave. No progress like with previous quest (Emma lvl 16 required and I have over 30)

Join Emma at the Beach: Where's Emma? - I blackmailed the lifeguard to let me go but he still hits me when I try to enter and when I want to spy nothing happens.

For around 1,5 hour I try to progress those 3 but I'm stuck as no matter what I do nothing happens

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
This game is seriously broken. Mouse pointer is invisible and when I do get it to hover over something clickable, clicking it does nothing.

Reactions: jackkane

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
OK wtf is wrong with the guide in this game.
Massage Emma in the living room: Emma gives blowjob - I ate her like 30 times and it still don't want to progress to BJ

Trick Emma: Shower with Emma - If I knock I just piss and leave / If I enter she catches me jerking off and I leave. No progress like with previous quest (Emma lvl 16 required and I have over 30)

Join Emma at the Beach: Where's Emma? - I blackmailed the lifeguard to let me go but he still hits me when I try to enter and when I want to spy nothing happens.

For around 1,5 hour I try to progress those 3 but I'm stuck as no matter what I do nothing happens

While I was coming here specifically to check if anyone else had issues with that first one, I have an answer for the second, and maybe the third.

In "Trick Emma," you should have the option to 'not' "jerk off to finish." I picked it the first time it came up thinking it wouldn't give that option for no reason. Might have to do it two or three times, it should soon update to say "Emma invited you to shower" and you should be able to "shower" with her (by which I mean 'fingerblast her into oblivion). Not sure if there's more after that, but the option to peep seems to go away around that point.

In "Join Emma at the Beach," I think that quest might be bugged (was able to sneak after the lifeguard the very first time I triggered the quest, but couldn't catch him walking away in reloads of that same point).

This game is seriously broken. Mouse pointer is invisible and when I do get it to hover over something clickable, clicking it does nothing.
Might want to adjust screen settings, it does allow you to click outside of the window and turns very slowly at odd points. Most clickables need to be clicked a second time (I guess to confirm the action), but that said, there are some clickables that aren't actually there (for example, Emma's name once popped up in the side of her room while I was snooping when she shouldn't have been there at all, and remained unable to be interacted with).

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
Wait until the main menu finishes loading. (People dancing). Yes, it is a bit tedious.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
To be invited to shower with Emma, you have to keep knocking until Emma invites you. If you enter without knocking, the quest does not continue

Thanks

I am also not getting further than mutual hand jobs and eating her out on "Massage Emma" quest, despite having done it many times! It says you should be getting a BJ, is this another case of grinding!

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
In "Trick Emma," you should have the option to 'not' "jerk off to finish." I picked it the first time it came up thinking it wouldn't give that option for no reason. Might have to do it two or three times, it should soon update to say "Emma invited you to shower" and you should be able to "shower" with her (by which I mean 'fingerblast her into oblivion). Not sure if there's more after that, but the option to peep seems to go away around that point
It does nothing for me. If I choose to stop then that's exacly what happens, I stop. Then Emma finds out I am in bathroom, talk about something and that's it. The time doesn't even change after that so I did it around 20 times in row but nothing happens. Some people say that you have to grind knocking untiil she invites you but it's not working for me. I did it over 20 times (it's the only thing that increase relationship so I know) and nothiing.

And about the beach event I find out that after blackmailing the lifeguard you have to manually go there (wsad) cause like I said earlier clicking to come inside makes lifeguard hit you. There you can finger or eat Emma and that's it. The quest doesn't even proc as if happened.

FiffA

Jun 17, 2017
The steps are:
  • Being blocked by the lifeguard when trying to go find Emma.
  • Follow the lifeguard as he heads into the private area, when MC stops before the private area, use the hotspot by clicking in the open area, not the hedge, if you enter the area nothing happens.
  • Spying on the lifeguard when the beach is completely empty, this time instead you have to click the hotspot of the hedge, even here, if you enter nothing happens.
  • At this point go to the lifeguard when he is sitting on the dock and click the hotspot on him, so the photo scene starts.
Am still having trouble finding that hotspot to spy on the guard. Can you post a picture maybe? Pretty please :)

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
Am still having trouble finding that hotspot to spy on the guard. Can you post a picture maybe? Pretty please :)
  • Follow the lifeguard as he heads into the private area, when MC stops before the private area, use the hotspot by clicking in the open area, not the hedge, if you enter the area nothing happens. MCenterinprivatezone.jpg
  • Spying on the lifeguard when the beach is completely empty, Nooneinthebeach.jpg this time instead you have to click the hotspot of the hedge, even here, if you enter nothing happens. Spythelifeguard.jpg
  • At this point go to the lifeguard when he is sitting on the dock and click the hotspot on him, so the photo scene starts.

Reactions: FiffA

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
The game is already complicated to be played due to the amount of bugs, and it still has a lack of content advancement with characters who are already at the point of sex, and the developer comes with new characters without even "finishing" what has already been introduced. . In the future this will become a mess and probably the developer will not know which way to go and the game will end up becoming something with a lot of stuff and with very little idle. What I see for the amount of characters so far and the script, I would say that this game would be something very short, even because the developer is someone new and the engine is complicated to create something good and playable. But honestly, I believe that this is going to be one of those types of games that will extend to the maximum and end up being ostracized. I'm not trying to be negative, but rather realistic with what I've seen here at F95.

FiffA

Jun 17, 2017
  • Follow the lifeguard as he heads into the private area, when MC stops before the private area, use the hotspot by clicking in the open area, not the hedge, if you enter the area nothing happens. View attachment 1008256
  • Spying on the lifeguard when the beach is completely empty, View attachment 1008257 this time instead you have to click the hotspot of the hedge, even here, if you enter nothing happens. View attachment 1008258
Thanks alot for great response! I got it now, thx :D

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes