3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
Probably an influx of new devs getting their feet wet during the downtime...lol.

P.S. Love ur game list!
I wonder how did you see low quality renders if the game is 3D. Maybe it's not the developer who has to worry about the COVID, but someone else.

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
So when I try to spy on the lifeguard, he just stands there. I click on the bush and nothing.
Am I doing something wrong?
You have to follow the lifeguard when he is on his way to the private area, and then try to enter the area. After that scene you can spy on the lifeguard.

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
JUST SO YPU KNOW IF YOU HAVE A OLDER CPU LIKE MINE THE GAME WILL NOT PLAY IT CRASHES AT IHE LOAD SCREEN I AM RUNNING 1.9 CPU 16 GIG RAM

joh

Aug 20, 2017
does anyone know where i can find the save file i cant find it no matter where i look please help

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
does anyone know where i can find the save file i cant find it no matter where i look please help
Its Unity, so try to look in appdata folder (most likely its invisibe folder so google how to make it show up)

dagathon

May 4, 2020
How do i show the pictures to the Lifeguard? There is no promt when i try to go to the restricted area, and when i click Go Inside! it is the same.

NVM found it!

Last edited:

tatomcm80

Jul 18, 2019
I've just tried starting from a save and a new game, and the energy is working fine for me. Try deleting the game and then restoring it.
I deleted old save and downloaded the game again and the energy does not increase. 0/0 right now.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I've got the issue with the energy staying at 0/0, as well. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the significance of having energy and that might be why I'm missing many scenes as continuations of quests. But, I've sunk so much time into the game at this point I find the idea of starting over daunting. Good Luck, maybe I'll check back with this game as I like the idea of older MC. For those that don't think a 55yo can act like a teenager in heat...wait til your 55, if your lucky. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Karakas
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes