3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
I'm not able to spy Luna ://
to spy Luna, you must have 2 relationship points with her, go to the market at 10am and click on the door on the left of the cashier, then you must first click on the door, then click on the window above the door, and finally on the ladder

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Unlocked hj on the couch that i couldn't in last version due to bug, but now there is only option to lick pussy, same with Isabella, can't go further than licking, problem is probably bugged energy stat like last version.

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
Unlocked hj on the couch that i couldn't in last version due to bug, but now there is only option to lick pussy, same with Isabella, can't go further than licking, problem is probably bugged energy stat like last version.
For masturbation you need 4 energy points, for the blowjob 6 energy points, for titfuck or where the cock rubs on the intimate parts of the partner you need 8 energy points, for sex you need 10 energy points. If you don't have enough energy points the scene will not be shown in the choice options. It will reappear as soon as you have the necessary energy points.
Energy points are recharged every hour, 2 points per hour.

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
For masturbation you need 4 energy points, for the blowjob 6 energy points, for titfuck or where the cock rubs on the intimate parts of the partner you need 8 energy points, for sex you need 10 energy points. If you don't have enough energy points the scene will not be shown in the choice options. It will reappear as soon as you have the necessary energy points.
Energy points are recharged every hour, 2 points per hour.
Problem is they are not recharging for me, they are always at 0. I won't bother playing again from the beginning, so if it can't be fixed then i won't play it anymore. If someone can provide saves, that's would be great.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Alright so I got the dildo but it didnt change anything other than the fact that she obviously wont use it anymore. Kinda thought it would make her horny enough to finally let me penetrate her, so I'll just straight up ask: is penetration sex even possible with her in the current build?

Karakas

Jun 21, 2017
Still unable to trigger the isabella scene even in the new version
In the previous version, Isabella's scene was blocked by Emma's room key quest. If you go to the hallway and you see the message that the room key is not there, then you must first go to Emma's room and click on the bedside table to the left of the bed, then once you have the room key in the inventory go to the pool , and Isabella's scene starts automatically.
Alright so I got the dildo but it didnt change anything other than the fact that she obviously wont use it anymore. Kinda thought it would make her horny enough to finally let me penetrate her, so I'll just straight up ask: is penetration sex even possible with her in the current build?
The scene will continue in the player's room, where Emma will want to find out if it was you who took her favorite toy, but it was a really long job to do, and I had to choose whether to start the market or carry on Emma. Sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
No

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
In the previous version, Isabella's scene was blocked by Emma's room key quest. If you go to the hallway and you see the message that the room key is not there, then you must first go to Emma's room and click on the bedside table to the left of the bed, then once you have the room key in the inventory go to the pool , and Isabella's scene starts automatically.

The scene will continue in the player's room, where Emma will want to find out if it was you who took her favorite toy, but it was a really long job to do, and I had to choose whether to start the market or carry on Emma. Sorry
Hey no apologies necessary, was just curious and kinda figured that once I got her dildo she'd be so pent up that she'd finally let me in. Really dig your game and I just want to cuck my son SO HARD :ROFLMAO: I can't imagine how much work it takes, so just keep up the good work and I'll keep enjoying what you accomplish!

Reactions: AshramAscendant

johnl

Aug 16, 2017
Problem is they are not recharging for me, they are always at 0. I won't bother playing again from the beginning, so if it can't be fixed then i won't play it anymore. If someone can provide saves, that's would be great.
if you play the game from the begin the energy works fine. It seems it's a bug with the old saves.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
if you play the game from the begin the energy works fine. It seems it's a bug with the old saves.
Yea, probably, but would i have to start from the beginning every time that some game breaking bug occurs in the future updates? Not worth playing if that's the case. It would be great if someone can provide save with all scenes unlocked or if there is a way to cheat max energy stat.

johnl

Aug 16, 2017
Here is a save, i believe it's complete.
It goes in the "Users" folder where your profile is \appdata\locallow\frlgames\sweet life\

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The premise of your story is a good idea, but man...you really need to get an English speaking writer to help you out. I stopped playing because I couldn't help but put a Russian accent to everything I was reading :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, I can't play this game cause I don't have a windows 10 laptop.
I'm doing my best with the translation, just bear with it until there's a remake.
Hopefully a VN remake. It's like doing the proofreading blindfolded.
Wait for the next update, hopefully, my efforts won't be in vain.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Sweet Life 0.0.3final x64 - 1,16gb
Only x64 update.

Changelog v0.0.3 Final:
  • 2 new locations: Market and market back room.
  • New character - Vanessa, the 18-year-old daughter of Luna, the owner of the market.
  • New character that will not be developed at the moment: Martin, Luna's husband.
  • 5 new scenes with Luna: 2 normal scenes to get to know the character, 2 very sexy with the MC, 1 sex scene (MC spies the scene).
  • 1 new scene with Vanessa.
  • Added: Now you can hide chat text during scenes with H
  • Added: In Options you can now change the screen resolution and whether to play in full screen or windowed.
  • Graphics quality improved.
  • Fixed: Bugs from the previous release have been fixed.
Tip: Vanessa can be found at the market from 1pm to 3pm

In next update will see the beach.
Can you upload Maleficent.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes