3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
HELP PLEASE

For some reason i can't search Emma's room. When I enter the room I'm a side profile at the door side of the room

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Emma won't invite me into the shower, I have over 20 relationship points and yet nothing

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
If you have some problems with the new version "start new game". This version is alpha 0.0.3 with bugs and 0.0.3 is comming soon.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
i want to play the game but the unity doesn't work that good on my computer. it freeze up. we need this game on ren'py

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
1) This game needs a proofreader
The engrish is strong here and partly u can only guess what it should mean.

2) The MC doesn't fit at all, u have a 55y old widower, which behaves like a horny pubescent virgin boy.
A 18y old younger brother in law would fit far better here...

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
I think no one knows how to hide de dildo
0.0.3 alpha(50%) is not the same as 0.0.3 (100%).

0.0.3 was going to have all this content, but due to mistakes the developer decided to take out an alpha while waiting.
  • There will be two new locations, the Market with her beautiful owner Luna, and the beach.
  • So there will be also, a new character to interact with for sure, which will be Luna.
  • In the market for the moment there will be only one scene that will allow the MC to step forward with Luna, and get a first taste of her.
  • The beach is a new location where MC can get more and more intimate with Emma, but on the beach you are not alone.
  • The massage on the living room sofa will continue with Emma sucking the MC's cock.
  • In the bathroom, when Emma takes a shower, you can now go directly to take a shower with her, and this intrapendence will please Emma very much that she will have oral sex done and received.
  • Finally Isabella, with her MC will finally be able to have vaginal sex. Isabella will begin to love the way MC exposes her publicly by having sex in the pool.

Reactions: Gunzman7T

hunya

Oct 3, 2018

0.0.3 was going to have all this content, but due to mistakes the developer decided to take out an alpha while waiting.
  • There will be two new locations, the Market with her beautiful owner Luna, and the beach.
  • So there will be also, a new character to interact with for sure, which will be Luna.
  • In the market for the moment there will be only one scene that will allow the MC to step forward with Luna, and get a first taste of her.
  • The beach is a new location where MC can get more and more intimate with Emma, but on the beach you are not alone.
  • The massage on the living room sofa will continue with Emma sucking the MC's cock.
  • In the bathroom, when Emma takes a shower, you can now go directly to take a shower with her, and this intrapendence will please Emma very much that she will have oral sex done and received.
  • Finally Isabella, with her MC will finally be able to have vaginal sex. Isabella will begin to love the way MC exposes her publicly by having sex in the pool.
oh got it thanks mate

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

KashKa

Dec 20, 2016
how do you even trigger the isabella quest line? i have not been able to get any interaction with her at all.

Doublejack

May 25, 2017
Sooo I got a new scene on the couch once and now I can't get it again even after I load the save I got it with the first time...
I can't get any of the action on the couch anymore. He fingers her and leaves after everytime.

Reactions: RottenPlum

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017

You should make a walkthrough from this man

obitouchiha123

Dec 23, 2019
about the phone. simple, you have to spy on emma at night when she's in the bedroom and you will get a scene where shes walking half naked talking on the phone with liam. [its ramdomly so do it every night and you will get it.]. after the scene go to your bedroom and emma will go and visit u asking for help to find the phone. after that go to the livingroom and its gonna be on the couch. and bring the phone back to her.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes