Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
If this is just me being blind, stupid, or both then I'll accept any and all flame, but...
where exactly is the 'Hide' function?

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I purchased all the android games + wolf girl with you it. Can be nice if translating the android games but only in my dreams xD

and he also got patreon right now he's taking a break after his mom passed away this year

he was working on dlc for wolf girl with you

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw
Feb 21, 2018
well if you're not hung up on fictional ages and even better are a fan of this series.
then this is an amazing sexy experience.
it skips the relationship building and goes directly into the good stuff!

i highly recommend this for those who just want adult content.

Reactions: Matsu-Taka

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
is 2 broken for anyone? it keeps freezing up on the when trying to view a scene in magical girl form.

edit ok it seems the issue can be fixed by copying the save data from a untranslated copy of Sweet Mami 2 not sure why but it works so I'm posting the save data encase anyone else has this issue.

save data should be stored somewhere like this in windows 7, 8, and 10 "Users\(usernamehere)\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\(alphanumerical folder name)\localhost\ " might be a few folders deeper

Last edited:

Clain1337

Nov 6, 2017
Tis said that she's supposed to be changing, do you have to keep the loop going to get "progress" or you have to do all the scenes available (or just spam scenes over and over)?

sherlock165420

Oct 20, 2019
I purchased all the android games + wolf girl with you it. Can be nice if translating the android games but only in my dreams xD

and he also got patreon right now he's taking a break after his mom passed away this year

he was working on dlc for wolf girl with you
Could you please upload them on GDrive or Mega.nz?
I was searching for them (specially WGWY with the Xmas scenes on it), but nothing until now.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
so i really like these type of games anyone know more like this (specifically the 3d-ish animation and look, i guess more talking/movement while conversations? excuse my crap explanation)
There's another one named "USA Ecchi", with Rabi-en-Rose from DiGi Charat as the sextoy.

I ran across that one first, and really liked it when I played it- it was untranslated, but easy enough to figure out. The graphics are GREAT- Usada was one of my favorite anime characters and even more so after playing the game! My only real complaint was that there was NO lead-in, she's just there in front of you and you pick the sexual action for the scene and she does it. (Some of them have to be done in a particular order to advance to the next level.) I would have liked a (short) prologue setting up the sex. Also, I would have really liked a bit of variety to her costume- rather than more or less of the same thing (some sexy lingerie or swimwear, for instance). A pregnancy option would have been great, also- but that's a fetish of mine.