VN Ren'Py Completed Sweet Neighbors [v1.0] [Cicada_Dancing]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Honestly? not an interesting game. The MC is annoying, we also have an annoying "nice" postman who sticks his nose into matters that are not his. I haven't finished the game yet, but from what I see, MC can't have two of them.

Immediately when I saw this game, I thought it would be similar to ''My Sweet Neighbors'', but it wasn't. MSN is way better, even though it's abandoned.

Arthurjob

Jan 17, 2024
I ended up deleting after the constant same images sliding back and forwards into the scene when someone spoke. Looking at the CG I see why I got bored very quickly. Sorry Dev but it wasn't for me this time.

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
SWEET NEIGHBORS [v1.0] [Cicada_Dancing] – Compressed

Download

Reactions: Capt OA and jsmile

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
*counts* Well, this is the....6th iteration of this story... At least this one finished.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
" He faces a difficult choice - who to stay with and who to lose. "
I didn't get a single choice?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Sweet Neighbors [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 313mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Thy4nd

A.K.A87

Feb 3, 2021
hunny... the .ru is CCTLD for the russian federation, it has nothing to do with what YOU seam to think it does, it's the same as with the .fr ; .de ; .hu ; .ro; etc. ; they are subject to the same security protocols and protections as other domain names
Darling... I know what RU stands for ,,, hence my comment. If you want to believe that they are subject to the same security protocols and protections and actually abide by those rules,,,, go right ahead. RU actions however tell a different story and not just the ones from the last year or so. They abide by rules when it fits them and ignore any what don't. That goes for all the rules, not just the ones for the internet. So i'll pass thank you very much.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes