RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Start of game after a gameplay prologue when you grew up after Mom x MC dream scene (if you got buy necklace for 6g(4g from village+3g from father) and also don't forget the sleep sex boob job with her too at start of game) and go north of the new town into the forest, north of the forest is a small cabin/shed, if you go through the door, you teleport back to town north entrance.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this update, I did not expect that Mistery's rimming scene at all (cunninglis my ass, that kid drilled his tongue deep in her anus) and not just that but the other event started inside a toilet with a smoking pile of shit at the farthest room too. I just hope it wasn't Dev intention and that was not 1 of the main focus in the future, overall this update really not for me but at least I appreciate and enjoy the new town design a lot and love that elven prostitute design (she look very hot)

• Haha
Reactions: YungZeus

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Maybe I misunderstood something, but the dev wrote that there would be no NTR, but then he writes that the mom succubus can still find adventure without the participation of the MC. Well, what will he do separately ntr game.
Dev plays with fire :ROFLMAO:.
He specifically said there would be a route with ntr. I wish people would read the thread before commenting.

Reactions: ItsEricBoi

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Such a better idea to make it a full side game instead of having it a tag along to this game IMO.
Honestly it's best to split extremes like harem and ntr unless the game is all about competing for control over the girls.
Like it's entirely your poor choices and skill that made you get cucked would also be fine.
I still think it's up to the creator and bitching on either side constantly is still annoying

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
He specifically said there would be a route with ntr. I wish people would read the thread before commenting.
If you cannot understand what was said as a joke and what was not, then it is better to immediately ignore me, save your nerves ;).
And yes, I have been following this game since version 0.002 and to your surprise I can read.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
to be honest there are 4 different kinds of ntr one is you sharing, one is getting the girl stolen from you , another one you steal from them, and another one is them sharing those are the ones i know

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Does someone has a full save from the previous version (0.003) ? I lost mine..
If not, event a full save <3

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
does anyone have the game cgs for download because i tried to see them on the computer but i can't.

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
I have question.
1.how many futa Characters or Scenes this game Have?
2.Is wise do download this game now or I wait for the next update?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes