RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
The player will need to collect his harem, including the monster and futa girls.
One of them will be for Netorare lovers (optional).
Does this mean one of the girls in main characters harem will have optional scenes with other dicks or there will be one futa girl who will have an option to fuck all the girls in main characters "harem"? :unsure:

Also does anyone know how to open cgs in this games folder? They have some weird png_ extension and I can't find a way to open them. Manually changing extension to png/jpg doesn't work.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there much content? There's no .4 changelog that I see, but 1-3 don't make it sound like there's much to the game yet.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So I finished the content in less than 20 minutes, lol. And the only image I didnt find was the peeping one.
Really not a fan of avoiding the monsters, though. Especially since I had to reload an earlier save the first time due to the start being a bottleneck and me saving it just before the monsters reached me. And since you can't go backwards in that scene, there's no reset for them.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Nice art!, NTR avoidable, beautiful mother with big tits INCEST, futa, muscle girl, fantasy world

LOOK EPIC, should add the incest tag

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
The first and last time I'm playing this game. I don't know why developers put those stupid chase scenes in the game. The ones where the MC get caught and dies. No combat just death. At least I didn't play it long enough to form an attachment.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Maybe I misunderstood something, but the dev wrote that there would be no NTR, but then he writes that the mom succubus can still find adventure without the participation of the MC. Well, what will he do separately ntr game.
Dev plays with fire :ROFLMAO:.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes