RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
I think I did a pretty full playthrough and got three scenes total, one doing a titfuck (yawn), one eating pussy (meh) , and one proper scene which was good and I see a lot of potential but is this seriously all there is after two updates or am I missing something :WaitWhat:
thanks for play through, according to changelog
1.titfuck with mom
2.tavern eating pussy
3.peep elf maid getting fucked
4.mom gets fucked after amulet purchase (havent seen this one yet).

what is the proper scene you are referring to? i only got the first 3, thanks.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
thanks for play through, according to changelog
1.titfuck with mom
2.tavern eating pussy
3.peep elf maid getting fucked
4.mom gets fucked after amulet purchase (havent seen this one yet).

what is the proper scene you are referring to? i only got the first 3, thanks.
Oh yeah I actually got all 4, the final amulet one was the only scene I really liked but I definitely think the game has a good foundation. While playing I found that I could trigger the timeskip without speaking to the fighter lady outside your new house which seems like a bug?

I would have really liked a scene with the Ranger lady because it's implied she's a dominant futa but I understand she is one of three choices so it's up to you which mentor choice you develop first.

Reactions: DoisacChopper
Apr 7, 2018
I like how you are calling monster girls and muscle girls gay. I imagine this is what you are saying because homocentric would mean centering on humans in your sentence, but you hate monster girls. Don't use words you don't understand.

How fragile is your masculinity and sexuality?
Ok, so now the lover of the muscular-futas will teach me on how fragile is my sexuality? Look at yourself dude, I just like grils and you are so mad that you can't stop attacking me for it. I have simply pointed that the game could have some more fans if some parts like muscular \ futa could be turned off cause not everybody is into that, also transforming a hottest girl into some monster looks like a pretty bad move for me, but what do I know.

Last edited:

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Ok, so now the lover of the muscular-futa lover will teach me on how fragile is my sexuality? Look at yourself dude, I just like grils and you are so mad that you can't stop attacking me for it. I have simply pointed that the game could have some more fans if some parts like muscular \ futa could be turned off cause not everybody is into that, also transforming a hottest girl into some monster looks like a pretty bad move for me, but what do I know.
I replied to you once and was making fun of the notion that muscular women, demon girls, and monster girls are somehow hardcore. Succubi is one of the most basic bitch fetishes ever. You like NTR which is way more divisive and are somehow troubled by very vanilla concepts.

The only reason I am responding is that the notion that you can just change characters into a completely one is asinine as making new art for a non muscular character or completely changing sex scenes for a few people would just waste time and money. This dev can already barely get an audience as is.
The scenes are already going to be optional so why force them to change the characters.

I'm not even a huge proponent of this game as I believe what the game has shown so far is too shallow for me to even form a proper opinion, but what I can see the route the sex and interactivity the player will have looks like not my thing.

I just really hate people going into a game thread and going hey man change your entire game so I can like it or please shove my fetish into it. Game develipment isn't easy and most projects go nowhere so I see no point in trying to make things worse

TLDR: Don't like the content in the game just ignore the thread.

Apr 7, 2018
I just really hate people going into a game thread and going hey man change your entire game so I can like it or please shove my fetish into it. Game develipment isn't easy and most projects go nowhere so I see no point in trying to make things worse

TLDR: Don't like the content in the game just ignore the thread.
I think it is other way around, ie when you make some kinky niche fetish in your game you should make it optional because the most of the players won't be into it, but only if the intend is to make a game somewhat popular which is not a must ofc.

Changing futa sex scenes would be troublesome indeed, but removing some demon horns and muscular features seems more like a little model edit so I only did my suggestion, it is impossible to agree with everybody though.

• Haha
Reactions: ktez

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
For fuck's sake. The NTR is gonna be optional, the dev said it already. And the game it's on its early early early builds, the game still got so little content, the dev will use every opportunity to show every new piece of art he makes.
And if you're so, so, SO against it, just don't play it. Jesus christ, there's a whole lot of adult games out there

Or maybe just go out there so you can see that the world doesn't spin around you. "There's too much NTR nowadays" Yes, but there's also a fucking flood of incest shit but you don't seem so much against it, so stop with this talk of "but they're shoving whatever you feel like complaning about down our throats" already.

Seriously guys. And I don't like NTR either, gods

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
The game look nice, but pls stop hide content of your game or make quest log.
30 mn of game plat to be sure i see all game, still not sure but i've reach the end, but i have see only 3 scene, so i dunno

Dvvalin

Apr 15, 2020
For fuck's sake. The NTR is gonna be optional, the dev said it already. And the game it's on its early early early builds, the game still got so little content, the dev will use every opportunity to show every new piece of art he makes.
And if you're so, so, SO against it, just don't play it. Jesus christ, there's a whole lot of adult games out there

Or maybe just go out there so you can see that the world doesn't spin around you. "There's too much NTR nowadays" Yes, but there's also a fucking flood of incest shit but you don't seem so much against it, so stop with this talk of "but they're shoving whatever you feel like complaning about down our throats" already.

Seriously guys. And I don't like NTR either, gods
Chill tf out!
I see more people asking for NTR than people hating on it.

Dvvalin

Apr 15, 2020
I see the exact opposite.
But If you're so sure of it, then congrats, you just found out that maybe soon, this game won't be for you.
Neither for me, but I'm not bitching about it.
?
It got like 300% better when they added NTR and 50% better with the futa :love:
i'll support him once he adds ntr.
Ntr tag = lovely <3
I love that the dev is including NTR now!! I hope that there is some for the mom
Love the art, the NTR definitely seems interesting. Could be worth a pledge after the next update I guess, would depend on what the gameplay is like and how many scenes would be expected per update. In that sense it's also weird that I didn't get the CG images for the mom in the church, yet they were all there in the images folder.
guys I'm just trying to explain a point of view... Hm... This is so basic, if NTR were just it wouldn't have so many fans.
Not all NTR fans are masochists, many just like to see female characters get corrupted bit by bit.
Especially if it is possible to protect the girl's virginity until the end of the game, and then play again to see the NTR routes.

NTR + Harem is one of the best combinations, especially when we can choose when and which girl will enter the NTR path, or simply be sexually harassed by other male characters while preventing her from losing her virginity, games like that are amazing. Unfortunately there aren't many. But I still hope that there will be many of that kind.
Futa + Harem is also good when she is part of the harem, but to be good she must have a vagina, a futa without a vagina is really boring.
And stop with the assumptions. I play games with NTR in them the same way I am going to play this one. Maybe stop acting like a mod because you for sure ain't one, just report the comments your don't like. Also telling people to go outside like who tf are you? We are all coomers here, we play games to feel better and do things we can't irl.

Last edited:

Anão3682

Jan 31, 2020
?

And stop with the assumptions. I play games with NTR in them the same way I am going to play this one. Maybe stop acting like a mod because you for sure ain't one, just report the comments your don't like. Also telling people to go outside like who tf are you? We are all coomers here, we play games to feel better and do things we can't irl.
I absolutely love the fact that you're specially triggered by the "go outside".
But anyway. Well, ok. Have fun playing a game where you'll complain about the content all the time.
By the way, reporting stuff doesn't do shit here most of the time.
But ignoring does. I can't assume anything about you if I don't see you anymore.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
?

Literally only one of those comments is actively asking for something to be added. All the others just out their enjoyment of the inclusion of the tag.

• Angry
Reactions: Dvvalin

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
So, after 10,000 comments about ntr, could anyone tell me what the supposed scene is about?

because the tag says ntr vouyer (optional), so it sounds like "some girl with a partner has sex and the Mc spies on them"

At least to know if it's worth all the fight.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes