RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
God, I wonder why.
The next episode is Rat Sanctuary which means we will get an actual idea what the game play will be and hopefully what progression will be like.
I personally think that the demo shouldn't of even came out until the first dungeon was done.
I don't have any ill feelings towards this game or its developer I just feel that how its been handled hurt it.

Reactions: drone4of2

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...not a bad start, the art is really good, but could be a lot better if the dev put what give certain paths, for example in the beginning, if you give the mother chocolate, is ntr, amulet is not, so we know exactly how avoid or not (also there is a bug that don't matter if you give the amulet or chocolate, the mc tell that his mom have been fucked in front of him to Ilirrah), also i hope that is not that kinda of game that you need to grind a lot to progress.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
missing quite a lot of tags on this... and they are outlined in the description....

Aug 20, 2018
So far the game is doing very well.

Now some things that would be nice to implement, it would be a side quest option since it gets very confusing sometimes to know what the objective is.

and it would also be interesting to see more scenes from the protagonist's initiative, since it has NTR(netorare) I wanted to know if there is a way to turn it into Netori(you are the person who makes the other cuckold) since everything would happen in the same way but a different view.

the evolution with RPGmaker should be something that will evolve naturally, and it would be interesting to create more characters using the Deres (tsundere,kuudere,yandere) well these are all just suggestions to make the universe more alive and have a nice gameplay, I plan to continue supporting the creator financially, so please don't stop the game ;D

Note: it's good to pay a lot of attention to the NTR issue as it's something that many (including me) don't like very much so it's good to try to give some tips as the gift you give to your mother determines if she will end up being raped or not.

Ultimythix

Nov 22, 2018
I fe
So far the game is doing very well.

Now some things that would be nice to implement, it would be a side quest option since it gets very confusing sometimes to know what the objective is.

and it would also be interesting to see more scenes from the protagonist's initiative, since it has NTR(netorare) I wanted to know if there is a way to turn it into Netori(you are the person who makes the other cuckold) since everything would happen in the same way but a different view.

the evolution with RPGmaker should be something that will evolve naturally, and it would be interesting to create more characters using the Deres (tsundere,kuudere,yandere) well these are all just suggestions to make the universe more alive and have a nice gameplay, I plan to continue supporting the creator financially, so please don't stop the game ;D

Note: it's good to pay a lot of attention to the NTR issue as it's something that many (including me) don't like very much so it's good to try to give some tips as the gift you give to your mother determines if she will end up being raped or not.
I feel the same way.. it would be awesome if ntr is avoidable

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wow wtf happen ? A few months ago there was no NTR tag :(
Such a shame, the female characters were stunningly beautiful...

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Another rpg maker mz. What do I need to install to play this game? All the rpg maker mz games always have the same problems...just spinning and blinking beside the cursor but not starting. It seems I need to install something. Can anyone tell me? Thanks

Mr Tetis

Aug 13, 2018
When i execute the game, the window remains black even if I wait more than 30 minutes and no error message is shown. Has someone the same problem? Do you know how to solve it?

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
Thanks for the Russian language, I'm waiting for the continuation, but it is advisable to update for more, of course, wait longer, but it's better

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes