RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

onepunchfreak

Oct 13, 2020
nice update. although its just a little amount of content its better than nothing and the art is beautiful as usual. I hope there is going to be a Questlog or something like that for a more enjoyable experience

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Love the art, the NTR definitely seems interesting. Could be worth a pledge after the next update I guess, would depend on what the gameplay is like and how many scenes would be expected per update. In that sense it's also weird that I didn't get the CG images for the mom in the church, yet they were all there in the images folder.

Apr 7, 2018
I check almost anything with NTR tag, but this is is too much homocentric for me, ie muscular girls and futa and monster girls everywhere, shame cause art looks pretty good tbh, also the hottest girl is the mother so it is like weird fetishes are spoiling every good thing here and I think i will pass on this one. Cheers.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This game have good arts and very high quality assets to pack it up and have lot of potential to become a great game but it still need lot of work to do because the content still very little, story still very linear, no questlog plus very big map so it was a bit hard to find the event if you didn't look at the changelog,.... hopefully more updates will solve the problem and the game finally have enough content to enjoy, at least the story was very good and the available content was extremely hot

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I check almost anything with NTR tag, but this is is too much homocentric for me, ie muscular girls and futa and monster girls everywhere, shame cause art looks pretty good tbh, also the hottest girl is the mother so it is like weird fetishes are spoiling every good thing here and I think i will pass on this one. Cheers.
I like how you are calling monster girls and muscle girls gay. I imagine this is what you are saying because homocentric would mean centering on humans in your sentence, but you hate monster girls. Don't use words you don't understand.

How fragile is your masculinity and sexuality?

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Ther fck do you mean everywhere? It's a fkn rare gem if you find a good game with muscular girls in it. You must be delusional as fuck.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Can we not turn this thread into the 1000th NTR debate thread?
Some people like NTR while others hate it and no amount of talking about it will change that.
If the game develops into major NTR just hit ignore thread like a sane person instead of bitching.
If you want NTR how about you also shut the fuck up, because you are just as annoying.

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Can we not turn this thread into the 1000th NTR debate thread?
Some people like NTR while others hate it and no amount of talking about it will change that.
If the game develops into major NTR just hit ignore thread like a sane person instead of bitching.
If you want NTR how about you also shut the fuck up, because you are just as annoying.
Is NTR avoidable?

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I think I did a pretty full playthrough and got three scenes total, one doing a titfuck (yawn), one eating pussy (meh) , and one proper scene which was good and I see a lot of potential but is this seriously all there is after two updates or am I missing something :WaitWhat:

Reactions: 147f59
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes