RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
then what's the point in having the main character if he's not going to get any action the main character is supposed to be treated differently in games
There's a big difference between "This specific character is not part of the harem so you don't fuck them" which is what has been said and "You don't fuck anyone" which is what you seem to have read into it.

lolsatholocaust97

Jun 6, 2018
This looks great and i love the art, especially the amazonian built women almost having treasure trails, I actually might contribute to a patreon for the first time in my life

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Sex with the mother is confirmed for this update, good old pussy penetration. Looking forward guys. Update coming out hopefully by next week.

Reactions: Morasaky

BeatTheMeats

Nov 25, 2020
There already is, but optional, and there is no pictures because the main character closes his eyes.
he better not close his eyes, otherwise the dev is lazy. I'm not stupid enough to see myself as the player but if gameplay is supposed to be like that I would be watching whoever is getting ntred railed by the ugly bastard so Carroll Inc please make sure we can see the ntr scene in full view so we can enjoy it also don't be shy and add more ntr options.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Since this thread been getting traction i gotta ask ¿does content ends after you get into the 2nd house in the other city with your monster mom and sis?

I checked anywhere from the docks to the enterable places and idk what i'm doing wrong so if anyone can clarify if the content ends there would be cool

gkratos123

Dec 9, 2018
Since this thread been getting traction i gotta ask ¿does content ends after you get into the 2nd house in the other city with your monster mom and sis?

I checked anywhere from the docks to the enterable places and idk what i'm doing wrong so if anyone can clarify if the content ends there would be cool
Yeah that is where the current update ends.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes