RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
I see a lot of talking about the (Optional) NTR but what Im really concerned is how its gonna be implemented cuz some games say its optional but it still kinda happens "off camera" also this:
●NTR is a side story with one girl. If you open all the scenes with her, there will be an NTR ending. That's all about the NTR."
the line "If you open all the scenes with her" got me worried about the whole thing cuz it doesnt sounds like you stop the NTR before it happens you just ignore the events that contains it "If you don't see it, it doesn't exist" kinda thing... only time will tell I guess.

Reactions: Ragingrager

nash-

Mar 25, 2020
It's like half of a demo can we all please chill out and have the flame wars and freak outs at a later date when there is more substantial content or perhaps never?
no, because the point of a demo is for you to base your opinion off of, that's why it's a demo

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
●NTR is a side story with one girl. If you open all the scenes with her, there will be an NTR ending. That's all about the NTR. And this is far from being a priority.
It looks like there will be some unavoidable NTR content here. To avoid it, either you need to not go through the character branch, which contradicts the concept of "collect them all", or not play the game. I’ll wait until it’s clear. But so far it looks sad.

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
●NTR is a side story with one girl. If you open all the scenes with her, there will be an NTR ending. That's all about the NTR. And this is far from being a priority.
It looks like there will be some unavoidable NTR content here. To avoid it, either you need to not go through the character branch, which contradicts the concept of "collect them all", or not play the game. I’ll wait until it’s clear. But so far it looks sad.
i have no problem if its one character

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I don't like unavoidable ntr. Let at least 100% of ntr content, if all of it is avoidable and gives comparable non-ntr content
It's avoidable as long as the character isn't required. If you are saying it's unavoidable because you can't 100% then you might as well count all the games with bad ends where characters get raped or stolen from you.

I hate NTR with a passion, but lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It's avoidable as long as the character isn't required. If you are saying it's unavoidable because you can't 100% then you might as well count all the games with bad ends where characters get raped or stolen from you.

I hate NTR with a passion, but lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill
I just expressed my opinion on the information available. No need to react so sharply to this. I'm not saying whether the game is good or not, time will tell. And I just won't play games if I don't like the content.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes