RPGM Sweet Reserve [v0.03] [Carroll Inc]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

White195

Dec 18, 2017
Love the art, and generally like these type of games, holding off til there is more content.. but keep up the good work dev!

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
Excuse me, but what the fuck is a Zoomer , Doomer, Bloomer? Also, Boomer is not an age

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
how do u get the elf scene?
In the first map, there's a rock path just to the right side of the church, follow that and it will transition you to the cemetery. Once in the cemetery, talk to the blonde character there, that's Silvette. She will give you 3 flowers to hang on graves, once you have the flowers pick any gravesite to deposit the flowers. Once done, talk to her again and she will leave to go back to the lord's house. You can find that via a rock path on the East side of the map that takes you North. Once at the lord's house, walk to the left past the guard to the left side of the house. There's a prompt at one of the windows where you get to watch the lord bang Silvette.

Game Feedback: I couldn't get the bully quest to complete, I could only find the one kid but not the second needed to progress the quest. It's probably bugged or incomplete. I hope most of it is just incomplete, as I couldn't tell if getting the gift chocolate or necklace makes any difference, and the 15 bucket quest needs to be shorter or reward better. I mean all this constructively, the game plays very fluid and the direction is very promising.

Btw Silvette is a slave to the dude that fucks her, that's not NTR that's slavery???

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
In the first map, there's a rock path just to the right side of the church, follow that and it will transition you to the cemetery. Once in the cemetery, talk to the blonde character there, that's Silvette. She will give you 3 flowers to hang on graves, once you have the flowers pick any gravesite to deposit the flowers. Once done, talk to her again and she will leave to go back to the lord's house. You can find that via a rock path on the East side of the map that takes you North. Once at the lord's house, walk to the left past the guard to the left side of the house. There's a prompt at one of the windows where you get to watch the lord bang Silvette.

Game Feedback: I couldn't get the bully quest to complete, I could only find the one kid but not the second needed to progress the quest. It's probably bugged or incomplete. I hope most of it is just incomplete, as I couldn't tell if getting the gift chocolate or necklace makes any difference, and the 15 bucket quest needs to be shorter or reward better. I mean all this constructively, the game plays very fluid and the direction is very promising.

Btw Silvette is a slave to the dude that fucks her, that's not NTR that's slavery???
Yes, the elf is the lord's slave, this is not ntr. And I passed the quest with the children. And I'm not sure if something will change from a gift of chocolate or a necklace, most likely this is a groundwork for the future.
Update.Information from a comment from patreon: If you buy chocolate, when the succubus turns, the antagonist will have sex with her in front of MC. If the amulet - she will not have sex with the antagonist and after the timeskip she will come to the hero (working on this scene) and have sex with him.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i will wait to play this got to many games that i play that are not finished and some that are that i still play. look's good tho

Enreso

Sep 26, 2019
I downloaded the Game to my phone and tried playing it with "Joiplay" as i usually do when there is no Android version. Sadly it only shows me an error.
Question: is there a Plan to release an Android Version?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
NTR tag must be added, I think..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I'm wrong...
If we regard the mother as a love interest (which is reasonable, because there is 1 event with her), then yes, but this can be avoided by giving her an amulet.
The protagonist's new mother, Odelina, will be an active character, but will not be part of the hero's harem. You can find the spoiler in my Twitter feed. Nevertheless, a lot of scenes are planned with her and I hope a fiction like this fairy tale story doesn't violate patreon rules. Besides, she's not his real mother, because he was reborn.
I think the developer just decided to make a character that will be fucked by other characters, but does not make ms a cuckold. Although, as for me, it no longer works, because ms is showing interest in the mother.
But technically, if ms is not in a relationship with a character, then it's not ntr. Although it looks like ntr.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes