deskald

Apr 20, 2018
Defeated Athena 2 times and broken the crystal. Any other content?
Too bad the soul in the Dream World hasn't any line. Also I would like to use the prison and the torture chamber more.
Athena's model is sexy, was she created after a VIP?

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
has anyone mac version?
Today or tomorrow I will release the mac and android version.

Does the game have at least 1 sex scene?
No sorry.

I do not see a photo of Cassandra. What to do?
In crush, when meet Cassandra I get that error= "LOADING ERROR - Failed to load: img/pictures/Cassandra/Intro.png"
>> I think the *Cassandra* folder is missing in Pictures.
She is not implemented yet, that will be the content of 0.5

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Defeated Athena 2 times and broken the crystal. Any other content?
Too bad the soul in the Dream World hasn't any line. Also I would like to use the prison and the torture chamber more.
Athena's model is sexy, was she created after a VIP?
There is Blanche, Selene, and two scenes with Lady Ophelia in the secret shop.

Will the fart content be implemented in v0.5?
Yup

Reactions: deskald
Mar 17, 2021
I love what you're doing with the game. I love the shape of the feet you have, as well as the detail; bland feet in games suck. I also hope that you have at least some foot content with the other bosses.

I like that Athena isn't too grindy, but you still need to level in order to beat her. However, I would recommend including some more gear to help compensate for the damage. I would also recommend having two different "Defeat" scenes depending on how you lose to her (or the other bosses); I would keep it a simple, non-animated one or add in a grab scene where she forces her foot into MC's face. Adding the scenes might also compensate for time due to damage taken between scenes, but it still isn't bad.

I also feel like I wanted more with the Mysterious Mrs. O. in the magic shop.

Keep it up!!! Looking forward to more!

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I love what you're doing with the game. I love the shape of the feet you have, as well as the detail; bland feet in games suck. I also hope that you have at least some foot content with the other bosses.

I like that Athena isn't too grindy, but you still need to level in order to beat her. However, I would recommend including some more gear to help compensate for the damage. I would also recommend having two different "Defeat" scenes depending on how you lose to her (or the other bosses); I would keep it a simple, non-animated one or add in a grab scene where she forces her foot into MC's face. Adding the scenes might also compensate for time due to damage taken between scenes, but it still isn't bad.

I also feel like I wanted more with the Mysterious Mrs. O. in the magic shop.

Keep it up!!! Looking forward to more!
Thank you very much!!!
An extra scene with Lady O. will be added in the next version. :sneaky:

In Athena's second phase, there are different defeat scenes: whether you lose by knockout or by the smell of armpits or feet.

PS: Did you find Blanche and Selene? They contain more foot-fetish scenes.
If you have any other suggestions/criticisms don't hesitate to write to me! I'm happy to receive them so that I can improve the game.

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming

Benasti

Apr 10, 2022
Great game so far! I just wanted to know if there will be any barefoot content? (sorry if the question has already been asked)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes