Mar 17, 2021
For selene, interact with the crystal ball three times then talk to her and there will be a foot-rub scene.

For blanche, after you have done her tasks, she will sit on the sofa, take the keys she left on the wall by the desk and enter the left wing of the mansion, after which return to talk to her.

I'll have to write a guide and fix a few things.
I must have gotten the scenes; unfortunately, I can't return to it. The crystal ball now says "Not Implemented," and if I want anything from Blanche, I have to pay 250.

I have yet to lose by feet to Athena, so looking forward to that one.

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Can't seem to trigger the armpit scene with Athena, always end up with feet scene, is there any trick for that?

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
Leonelli? is new ver going to be available only for patreon subs or u will drop it here as well?

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Leonelli? is new ver going to be available only for patreon subs or u will drop it here as well?
Nope, it'll public when before the release of the next version. The patreon have the privilege of playing one version haead. I decided so because with the university I can't create 2 separated version, one pubblic and one patreon. I decided this so the patreon have a privilege/thanks for supporting me. Don't worry next version will be out soon.

Reactions: ItzSpc and fanboi

kvapalox

Dec 30, 2021
Nope, it'll public when before the release of the next version. The patreon have the privilege of playing one version haead. I decided so because with the university I can't create 2 separated version, one pubblic and one patreon. I decided this so the patreon have a privilege/thanks for supporting me. Don't worry next version will be out soon.
ohhhhhh okay, you r totally right in that descition of yourse.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes