lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
You re welcome ^^ this is from the long awaited ToT SC3 part, btw Gladia is also out so check it out

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Can someone tell me how to beat Athena the second time. She deals too much damage, you get no armor and the potions only heal 30 HP, which is way too little.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Leonelli, which version is available for download here? The changelog includes the changes for version 0.5, but the thread title still says 0.4, and the MEGA link leads to a file that does not specify a version.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Can someone tell me how to beat Athena the second time. She deals too much damage, you get no armor and the potions only heal 30 HP, which is way too little.
i managed to beat her at level 5 using the longsword, but it came down to RNG. guarding against her grabs is of course a must, focus after every 3rd kick/armpit move and forget about the healing. armpit does no damage, so that's the move you wanna see. i guess if you're unlucky you'll have to go to level 6.
Leonelli, which version is available for download here? The changelog includes the changes for version 0.5, but the thread title still says 0.4, and the MEGA link leads to a file that does not specify a version.
dunno about the OP, but the link above (from futaplayer) is 0.5.

Mar 17, 2021
OK, I did see that Cassandra was working in the church, however, apparently, we all failed our perception checks...it's in the title bar!

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
It is version 0.5, but they haven't updated the title, I just did it now. Sryy :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes