Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Sadly this is now cancelled i loved that dark elf mistress who makes you mine gold

Its unuoqe form of femdom only games can do

I dont like traditional findom

But the idea of a powerful hero risking his own life workong bonebreaking work to serve this exploitative dom is fantastic

Sadly the dev is gone

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Sorry for being absent, but I don't use this site often and I was in exam session. If you want to stay more up to date write me on Discord, I respond faster there.

This project is currently on hiatus, la momneto I am finishing another project that was supposed to be a "small" halloween special, which in the end will not be so "small".

Anyway, I hope to finish that project in a month, and then get back to work on sweet scam.

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
Am I missing out on some sort of meme between femdom devs and side projects? May still be alive but his last post on Sweet Scam was like September 19th. I'm quite sure he abandoned his last project but it wasn't that far in and its a lot better to restart early when little work has been done than to regret later on. If it never gets finished due to irl stuff then that is more than fair but random side projects is how you end up with "it takes 4 years to complete a floor in my RPGM trust me bro."

Mar 17, 2021
Am I missing out on some sort of meme between femdom devs and side projects? May still be alive but his last post on Sweet Scam was like September 19th. I'm quite sure he abandoned his last project but it wasn't that far in and its a lot better to restart early when little work has been done than to regret later on. If it never gets finished due to irl stuff then that is more than fair but random side projects is how you end up with "it takes 4 years to complete a floor in my RPGM trust me bro."
Leonelli has been working on a side project that he didn't expect would take terribly long. He will be coming back to this after he's finished with that project. You can follow him on Discord or Patreon, too, to keep up-to-date.

Xbob1

Jul 13, 2020
Leonelli has been working on a side project that he didn't expect would take terribly long. He will be coming back to this after he's finished with that project. You can follow him on Discord or Patreon, too, to keep up-to-date.
Yes I know what he is working on, what I want to know is why. Why waste time on a side project over working on your actual game? If it was for the sake of Halloween spirit then just add an event to Sweet Scam. And in the end like you and the dev have admitted, he bit off more than he could chew and its taken way longer. These are the consequences of not planning ahead or overestimating what you think you can do.

Reactions: Boko43

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Yes I know what he is working on, what I want to know is why. Why waste time on a side project over working on your actual game? If it was for the sake of Halloween spirit then just add an event to Sweet Scam. And in the end like you and the dev have admitted, he bit off more than he could chew and its taken way longer. These are the consequences of not planning ahead or overestimating what you think you can do.
is as you say, I didn't plan but not the new project, I mean Sweet scam. Sweet Scam was my "first serious" game I did, and it is very "random." This side project besides having technical and gameplay improvements, which in sweet scam I couldn't add because otherwise it would break the game, it will have not only a beginning but also an end, since it has a simple but well-defined plot.
I am confident in this new project :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
is as you say, I didn't plan but not the new project, I mean Sweet scam. Sweet Scam was my "first serious" game I did, and it is very "random." This side project besides having technical and gameplay improvements, which in sweet scam I couldn't add because otherwise it would break the game, it will have not only a beginning but also an end, since it has a simple but well-defined plot.
I am confident in this new project :sneaky:

You are falling into the koda bowei trap "lets start infinitevside prpjects to test neat ideas and delay the main project"

I recomend..finish sweet scam the way it is what eazy mechanicsh you can do learning the engine what works and what dosent write up your ideas

Then when you finish sweet scam then move on to the next project

Dont go full kodawei

• Haha
Reactions: Anime slave
Mar 17, 2021
You are falling into the koda bowei trap "lets start infinitevside prpjects to test neat ideas and delay the main project"

I recomend..finish sweet scam the way it is what eazy mechanicsh you can do learning the engine what works and what dosent write up your ideas

Then when you finish sweet scam then move on to the next project

Dont go full kodawei
Actually, he can do whatever he wants to. I would like to see Sweet Scam finished, too, but if he doesn't, oh well.

Leonelli I love the new pics!

• Haha
Reactions: Boko43

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Actually, he can do whatever he wants to. I would like to see Sweet Scam finished, too, but if he doesn't, oh well.

Leonelli I love the new pics!
"Sees guy shove glass in his urethra"
Hey fella dont do that
"This chucklefuck"
ACTUALLY HE CAN SHOVE OBSIDIAN IN HIS PIPIHOLE IF HE WANTS TOO

he can do what he wants i can coment how much i wqbt that hes making a bad decision and tirning into a koda esque lolcow

Dec 16, 2022
Game and art seem promising, but it is a bit tedious imo. Searching for hidden clues/keys, waiting for a full minute in that church every time, hunting slimes... Not a fan of the constant screen effects and heartbeat either. I think it has potential, but also a lot of room to improve imo. Curious to see where you'll take it from here.

Rapira666

Jun 28, 2022
Can someone explain to me if this game is still going to be updated or not? I defeated the first lady, but all the others are closed.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Can someone explain to me if this game is still going to be updated or not? I defeated the first lady, but all the others are closed.
The other girls are not in the dream dimension. Selene is in the forest, Blanche is in a mansion going right into town, Cassandra is north in the church, Lady Ophelia is in the secret store, where there is the blue wall between the blacksmith and the store.

Reactions: Rapira666

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
So its abandoned ?
You got to understand, it's a common strategy they all have to stretch out the monthly payments of their main game.
The game is on pause, these months I have been working on another project, which is almost completed, on discord I said updates and news, with even some sneak peeks. Playtests come out constantly on patreon.

I hope to finish it quickly, but in January I had university exams so work slowed down, but now I'm back to having more time.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
The game is on pause, these months I have been working on another project, which is almost completed, on discord I said updates and news, with even some sneak peeks. Playtests come out constantly on patreon.

I hope to finish it quickly, but in January I had university exams so work slowed down, but now I'm back to having more time.
I hope you beat the neo koda allegations

• Haha
Reactions: Thothaw
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes