Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
How to play on android
Try joiplay u can find it on aptoide or others then install rar from google play downloand the game from here extract it go on joiplay press the + in the corner add the title for the game(any) then press on select executable file and go find game.exe in sweet scam folder select it then press save and your game will appear now just press on it and play

some warnings : 1st if u move the game to another floder after simulating it on joiplay you will have to add it again 2nd this method doesnt work with games that are zipped in an executable file (.exe) the game needs to be already extracted

Random07

May 7, 2017
Bruh... Wait for the official release, I will also make a free version
Keep in mind f95 is a pirate site so plenty people will be looking for anyone else releasing the current paid versions of games.
With that being said as Houtarouz already asked. Any idea on when the official release is. Looked through the Discord but the only refference to a time you hope to have it finished was that you hoped to finish it in one month back in 18-01-2023.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Keep in mind f95 is a pirate site so plenty people will be looking for anyone else releasing the current paid versions of games.
With that being said as Houtarouz already asked. Any idea on when the official release is. Looked through the Discord but the only refference to a time you hope to have it finished was that you hoped to finish it in one month back in 18-01-2023.
The official release is delayed because the content of Violet is more than I had planned, and there are some scenes with new mechanics that I had to learn how to code, plus I have university exams this month.
Anyway, the playtest of the first part of Violet is out, there were some bugs, but I hope to have fixed them. Now I have to release the second part and then there will be the official release. So I think it will definitely come out within the next month.

BadAsshole

Nov 14, 2021
Is there any way to participate in develop this game? It's one of my favorite. I like how you make animations and woman 3D figures. I like to practice to do the same things. I have such skill-set - JS, React, Node.JS, Git, HTML, CSS, MongoDB - it's more to web-programming. But maybe i can help somehow. I newbie in programming, but also have a strong desire and motivation to develop in this direction, especially animation and 3D. Have skill in Photoshop too, understand psychology and have great live-experience in BDSM .

BadAsshole

Nov 14, 2021
I would focus on swings from stress to a complete emotional reset. This is what BDSM implements best - a complete emotional reset after stress. For example, when there is only BDSM in the game all the time, it's get boring, but when it is rare and very high-quality, this is exactly what is wanted.

BadAsshole

Nov 14, 2021
Hero may gain high-level stress from difficult assignments, strong bosses who are hard to beat. And after that full relaxation, with high amount of possibilities to satisfy different fetishes and from different points of view.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Is there any way to participate in develop this game? It's one of my favorite. I like how you make animations and woman 3D figures. I like to practice to do the same things. I have such skill-set - JS, React, Node.JS, Git, HTML, CSS, MongoDB - it's more to web-programming. But maybe i can help somehow. I newbie in programming, but also have a strong desire and motivation to develop in this direction, especially animation and 3D. Have skill in Photoshop too, understand psychology and have great live-experience in BDSM .
I would focus on swings from stress to a complete emotional reset. This is what BDSM implements best - a complete emotional reset after stress. For example, when there is only BDSM in the game all the time, it's get boring, but when it is rare and very high-quality, this is exactly what is wanted.
Hero may gain high-level stress from difficult assignments, strong bosses who are hard to beat. And after that full relaxation, with high amount of possibilities to satisfy different fetishes and from different points of view.
what no update does to a mf

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
Also do someone have playtest pt.4 of the countess? if yes share it on here or in dm please,leonelli sono pur sempre un pirata scusa...

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Mega download is dead for some reason. From what i can tell this is a bugfix of a game where the "essencially complete but still has a few bugs" version came out three months ago, but since they were technically bugfixes they never became available publicly. If this were a full game that was never out previously and came out 2 days ago i wouldn't be asking about another link, but as (If i'm not incorrect) this game has been out in an almost done state for 3-5 months depending on how done playtest 2 was, does anyone have an alternate link?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes