Gmaer

May 1, 2017
Mega download is dead for some reason. From what i can tell this is a bugfix of a game where the "essencially complete but still has a few bugs" version came out three months ago, but since they were technically bugfixes they never became available publicly. If this were a full game that was never out previously and came out 2 days ago i wouldn't be asking about another link, but as (If i'm not incorrect) this game has been out in an almost done state for 3-5 months depending on how done playtest 2 was, does anyone have an alternate link?
Looks like he added some scenes. Not just bug-fixes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
Looks like he added some scenes. Not just bug-fixes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
these are already in the link i sent wich is 1.0
Mega download is dead for some reason. From what i can tell this is a bugfix of a game where the "essencially complete but still has a few bugs" version came out three months ago, but since they were technically bugfixes they never became available publicly. If this were a full game that was never out previously and came out 2 days ago i wouldn't be asking about another link, but as (If i'm not incorrect) this game has been out in an almost done state for 3-5 months depending on how done playtest 2 was, does anyone have an alternate link?
U confused me, what i know is 5 playtests were relased and last link i sent contains the official 1.0 relase.
Maybe later,if you dont want to wait hopefully one of the people who downloaded it will share.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
since we have no thread for the countess i'll just ask here: has anyone an idea what's the deal with "memories left"? as far as i can tell neither the countess nor violet mess with that stat. am i blind and there is a second hidden character somewhere, or is that not implemendet yet?
also: did someone get a truely good ending somehow? i thought you may need to beat the game without indulging in anything, so i messed with my savefile and did just that, but the ending was the same.

Reactions: fanboi

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
since we have no thread for the countess i'll just ask here: has anyone an idea what's the deal with "memories left"? as far as i can tell neither the countess nor violet mess with that stat. am i blind and there is a second hidden character somewhere, or is that not implemendet yet?
also: did someone get a truely good ending somehow? i thought you may need to beat the game without indulging in anything, so i messed with my savefile and did just that, but the ending was the same.
At present, memory mechanics are not implemented. I added it for an idea I have for the future.
At the moment there are three endings: "Evelyn bad end," "Violet bad end," and the "good ending" which is actually not really "good" in which you can find the last secret character but nothing special... for now

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
At present, memory mechanics are not implemented. I added it for an idea I have for the future.
At the moment there are three endings: "Evelyn bad end," "Violet bad end," and the "good ending" which is actually not really "good" in which you can find the last secret character but nothing special... for now
ah, so i've seen pretty much everything then, thanks. no idea if you're willing to share this, but: are you hinting at two different things here? or will the memories stuff and the "good ending" lady be connected?

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
ah, so i've seen pretty much everything then, thanks. no idea if you're willing to share this, but: are you hinting at two different things here? or will the memories stuff and the "good ending" lady be connected?
Technically there should be about 20 scenes for both characters.
Yes, that idea would be for something else and it is not related to the good ending.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Why is the top tier of patreon so expensive given there's like one exclusive post?
Yes it is only one post, but there is a link to the gallery of all the exclusive renders I have done so far. I've deleted all the posts and uploaded to a mega gallery so I don't have problems with any patreon policies, just in case.

By the end of the month maybe I might be able to make a special post for that tier as well.... But I don't want to make spoilers.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
Was countess releassed ?

Mariobala

Nov 14, 2021
Could you please try the link of The Countess game, I want to play it a lot and I'm sure there are many people who want to play it.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes