Rapira666

Jun 28, 2022
The other girls are not in the dream dimension. Selene is in the forest, Blanche is in a mansion going right into town, Cassandra is north in the church, Lady Ophelia is in the secret store, where there is the blue wall between the blacksmith and the store.
Yes, I have already met all these girls, but I wonder if there will be other bosses besides Athena. And will it be possible to develop a relationship with a woman not from the dream world?
P.S. Thank you for quickly answer :)

Emirhan5

Oct 4, 2017
Apks are rar and do not work if you change name or on joi (can't find a icon) can you guys help?

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
How's the progress going with sweet scam or the countess?
The countess is still in playtest, but the official release on patreon is near. All I need to do of Evelyn's part is to finish the endings.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
So will sweet scam release first or this side koda bowei 2.0 project ?
First, I take it as a compliment since I like their games and they are done very well in terms of technical aspects.

Second, if you play a game that someone has worked on by putting their time and energy into for FREE, you might at least not be rude.

However first I will finish the side project, since it is almost complete

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
First, I take it as a compliment since I like their games and they are done very well in terms of technical aspects.

Second, if you play a game that someone has worked on by putting their time and energy into for FREE, you might at least not be rude.

Could you please tell us if it's going to be released this month?

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022

Do you take it as a compliment to be compared to 2 people who have wasted time on rapidly more irelevant side projects and taken atention and time away from their main project just to milk their fans ?

Just because someone does something for free dosent mean i cant coment on their dubious methods

Its like telling a busker their music is shit

Reactions: Inhuman777

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Do you take it as a compliment to be compared to 2 people who have wasted time on rapidly more irelevant side projects and taken atention and time away from their main project just to milk their fans ?

Just because someone does something for free dosent mean i cant coment on their dubious methods

Its like telling a busker their music is shit
You are complaining because I have focused on a product for people who pay and support me financially... I think the method I use is not "dubious", but in fact it's more fair, especially to those who are actually investing in my games.

Putting it in those terms, what I think is that the "side project" is the one that is free, not the one that people are paying for.

Now specified this, you are free to comment what you want, as long as you don't offend, thx

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
You are complaining because I have focused on a product for people who pay and support me financially... I think the method I use is not "dubious", but in fact it's more fair, especially to those who are actually investing in my games.

Putting it in those terms, what I think is that the "side project" is the one that is free, not the one that people are paying for.

Now specified this, you are free to comment what you want, as long as you don't offend, thx
For me it reeks of bowei koda behaviour i hope im wrong i wish you the best

Zynthox

Nov 21, 2019
sad this "Sweet Scam" is effectively abandoned but that's fine i look forward to seeing a bit more from your patreon project instead.

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018

I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think putting the project that drew everyone to you on hold is a good way to grow. I love sweet scam and was about to commit to your patreon, but then I saw that you pretty much haven't updated it for months.

A creator that consistently updates is more attractive than one that gets distracted by side projects. You had a decent schedule beforehand, but now I don't think I want to pay for your patreon because you're putting some fart fetishist who subbed for 100 dollars before your passion project.

You can cater to these fans while working on your main game.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes