Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Hi Leonelli, love your content ! Where are you the most active where I can see if you update stuff !
If you want on my discord is where I am most active and post updates and stuff.

Ps: Thanks man!

Kapap

Sep 30, 2023
How i can run it on Android?

Was trying open index but had blackscreen.

There is maybe some apk for it?

CheshireJ69

Nov 25, 2020
I'm starting to get antsy about it myself. I wish someone would share the playtest that he released a few hours ago, I just want to see what the new game is like.

Reactions: Gmaer and Zynthox

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Wonder why no one uploads the playtests here. It's supposed to be a pirate site.
Wonder why you only complain instead of paying the few bucks and sharing it yourself you smelly leecher. It's supposed to be a pirate not a crybaby site.

Gunzerk332

Dec 7, 2021
Wonder why you only complain instead of paying the few bucks and sharing it yourself you smelly leecher. It's supposed to be a pirate not a crybaby site.
Thats right pirate,not braindead site so let him ask the common things you ask in this site,maybe he doesnt have a online card? there are many reasons of why people start piracy online judge all you want tho.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Thats right pirate,not braindead site so let him ask the common things you ask in this site,maybe he doesnt have a online card? there are many reasons of why people start piracy online judge all you want tho.
the way i see it, it is one thing to ask for free stuff, but it's a different one to just expect others to pay the bill for you.

Reactions: theauto4matic4
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes