inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Yeah xD I said that because I was upset, but also because I noticed that there are a lot of "toxic" users on this forum, so I wanted to stay away from this site for a while...
But in any case I had reassured on Discord that I would continue to make public releases.

On discord I usually respond within a short time, actually I also send teasers and and progress reports, the last one is from yesterday, so I don't know xD

Anyway, the first floor of Domination Academy is almost finished, so the next release is getting closer, I hope as soon as possible
Guess it's time to join the discord then.
Also are you planning on a ToT-format of game progression here, since you said floor?

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
Actually 2, the last one "the countess" is finished. As for updates, I think I am one of the most consistent creators. I always try to release for patreons one update a month, except in December because I've been busy, you know the holidays and other personal problems.
So I think I've proven the opposite, also always trying to improve the quality of what I'm doing... I think these are the reasons why I don't think there are many people here anymore, but on patreon there are more and more.

No, I don't hate pirates... I was bothered by that guy because he was arrogant and had insulted my patreons... I mean, if you don't pay for a product on which one guy has spent time and energy on at least have the courtesy to be polite and respectful.
If I really hated piracy that much I would use the techniques of my colleagues, like linking patreon and discord, putting passwords that you can find only on discord in the channels for patreons or by contacting me directly on patreon, or stuff like that.

For "public" releases, I simply wanted to wait until the first floor was finished. The first one who enjoys releasing my games... is me... That's why I care about "quality", that's why i took so much time to release this first version. I simply would like to release something "good", not make a buggy release with no end.
Your "Monthly" updates are bug fixes. These aren't updates, these are fixes that should be released anyways.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Guess it's time to join the discord then.
Also are you planning on a ToT-format of game progression here, since you said floor?
Yes exactly! But there will be also characters not based on the combat system, for example Violet (reworked)

Your "Monthly" updates are bug fixes. These aren't updates, these are fixes that should be released anyways.
No. Every playtest update contains bugfixes, of course, but also new content... that's why the updates are not called "bugfixes" but "v. 0.1.x"
In the last playtest for example, in addition to the bugfixes, I added several scenes to Lotus, and one as well to Angel, also I added new feature like the crafting menu and also reworked some CGs of Lotus... Which for a monthly release I think is "good", considering that there are creators who take months to release just a couple of scenes.
Before you judge at least wait to try the game, maybe you like it after all :love:

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have an idea for Selene, maybe we can have her as a merchant who appears once between maybe the 2nd and 3rd floors.
After meeting her she gives the MC a pass with an enchantment to visit her anytime.

But of course she would try to be a corruptive influence, hoping to claim the MC as her loyal little slave.
And his enslavement could lead to one of two ends.

Either, due to his resistance and attempted insults, she seals the entrance to her shop so he can never leave, then proceeding to break his mind so his loyalty is absolute, though his ability to serve would be limited by his diminished intelligence

Or, through his submissive loyalty, she hits him with an magic brand that is invisible to the naked eye, after that she owns him body & mind, heart & soul.
She then lets him continue and after whatever his task is, if none of the other dommes have claimed him, or by player choice.
Selene would teleport him to her and he would then willingly travel with his immortal, sexy mature mistress.

Of course player could pick the choice for the MC to politely turn down her flirty seductions.
So we could continue using her shop without progressing the sexy bad end punishment path, or the willing slave good end path.

But as I said it's just an idea, I'm just hoping you figure a way for us Selene fans to get our mistress at long last!!!

Keep up the AMAZING work Leonelli.

Reactions: DTchan

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
No. Every playtest update contains bugfixes, of course, but also new content... that's why the updates are not called "bugfixes" but "v. 0.1.x"
In the last playtest for example, in addition to the bugfixes, I added several scenes to Lotus, and one as well to Angel, also I added new feature like the crafting menu and also reworked some CGs of Lotus... Which for a monthly release I think is "good", considering that there are creators who take months to release just a couple of scenes.
Before you judge at least wait to try the game, maybe you like it after all :love:

I am so glad you added content and bug fixes to the game you are no longer supporting. Do you not see how insulting it is to constantly change games to the few people who did support you?

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I am so glad you added content and bug fixes to the game you are no longer supporting. Do you not see how insulting it is to constantly change games to the few people who did support you?
I will gladly explain it again.

First, I'm not changing the game, because the previous game "the countess" is FINISHED.
"Domination Academy" is the game I have been working on since I finished "the countess".

Second, the abandonment of "Sweet Scam", now more than a year ago, is something that NO patreon has ever complained about, because actually it was a rough project, without a plot or a structure, with technical problems and bugs...

You will agree with me that it's not "insulting" to give the patreons a game of higher quality and with a real storyline and structure, best technically and aesthetically, etc...
in fact it would be "insulting" to get money to continue a bad game such as sweet scam...
Is actually for this reason, as a thanks for the patreon who supports me, that I started working on a game that improved in all aspects, and in fact on patreon no one has complained, actually I'm getting a lot of good feedback about Domination Academy.

However bro you are a little late, this matter is old now... again "Sweet Scam" was dropped in 2022, and now it is 2024.

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
I will gladly explain it again.

First, I'm not changing the game, because the previous game "the countess" is FINISHED.
"Domination Academy" is the game I have been working on since I finished "the countess".

Second, the abandonment of "Sweet Scam", now more than a year ago, is something that NO patreon has ever complained about, because actually it was a rough project, without a plot or a structure, with technical problems and bugs...

You will agree with me that it's not "insulting" to give the patreons a game of higher quality and with a real storyline and structure, best technically and aesthetically, etc...
in fact it would be "insulting" to get money to continue a bad game such as sweet scam...
Is actually for this reason, as a thanks for the patreon who supports me, that I started working on a game that improved in all aspects, and in fact on patreon no one has complained, actually I'm getting a lot of good feedback about Domination Academy.

However bro you are a little late, this matter is old now... again "Sweet Scam" was dropped in 2022, and now it is 2024.
When will academy drop

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
So the latest content in 0.5 so far is:

Olivia foot massage
Lady Blanche's Quartz Quest
Cassandra's Foot Stool and the Church Donation

Didn't try the dreamworld boss yet

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
So this is the second abandoned game? Not surprised.
Yes, but the countess my third game was completed, adn this one is the "ultimate" project, because I have everything I need to work now. The first two games were cancelled because the first one was in rpg maker vx ace, a program that was too old, the second one, Sweet Scam, because it was a mess all over, and it could only be improved by delete everything and starting over completely.

Countdown til this game gets cancelled begins now.
I've been working on this game for months, so be sure to keep those months in mind for the countdown!

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes