Numo-M4

Apr 1, 2020
The first two games were cancelled because the first one was in rpg maker vx ace, a program that was too old, the second one, Sweet Scam, because it was a mess all over, and it could only be improved by delete everything and starting over completely.
Does this mean Sweet Scam is completely done or is everything getting reworked/imported under a different name?

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
Yes, but the countess my third game was completed, adn this one is the "ultimate" project, because I have everything I need to work now. The first two games were cancelled because the first one was in rpg maker vx ace, a program that was too old, the second one, Sweet Scam, because it was a mess all over, and it could only be improved by delete everything and starting over completely.

I've been working on this game for months, so be sure to keep those months in mind for the countdown!
Will your new game having pegging content?

Apr 14, 2023
i am leaving my saves for myself cause family is arriving tomorrow they are here for my conviencience but if anyone wants they can take them for free but please i remindyou all not to rush the game and ((only use my saves if you lost yours )) i love this game because of its fart and femdom content i love this game developer i hope i can play more of your game and hope you introduce scat too with additional farts seriously loved the nun and the dark elf shopkeeper
support the developer SignatureLadyOphelia.gif SignatureLadyOphelia.gif

Reactions: ----
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes