Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I hate when developers don't follow basic level transition continuity.
If I go to a level transition from the right of the screen I expect to end up on the left, NOT on the bottom.
Also I had no idea you can go to the right in the first place, Most of the content is there while the plaza you start on is empty with all doors locked.

I don't mind there's not much content as long as updates are consistent.
Thread Bookmarked and Im hoping dev will deliver.
I am working on it right now, updates will be constant...
I will add a sign to indicate the areas.

Also, it's REALLY annoying that the monsters hit you as soon as you approach them and there is no way to take them out without taking damage.
I'm already finishing writing the code for quick time events for monsters so that they don't hit you.
Screenshot (111).png

If you have any other suggestions or problems please let me know.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Does anyone find out the hints of Blanche Mansion right wing? I cannot recognise what they are.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone find out the hints of Blanche Mansion right wing? I cannot recognise what they are.
Do you mean the order of the pictures? Read the diary in Blanche's bedroom for a clue. However, even after you solve the puzzle the game tells you there's no more along that path in the prologue.

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
there is a way to visit the dark elf without finish the farmer quest on hard?
Leaving the house continue to the right, the map continues.

boss can you tell us when is the next update ?
Now I have to finish a scene that was supposed to be in the patreon version, then I continue the first chapter....
I think by early next month to be able to finish it.
Since I have finished the core of the game I can focus on the content xxx :sneaky:

is there going to be scenes that arent feet related
Yes, I want to vary... obviously feet are the main focus since they are popular and even from the polls on patreon the foot scenes are always the most popular, but anyway I want to put a little bit of everything in there.

Mar 17, 2021
Seems OK, so far. Other than what has already been mentioned, I would suggest lightening up the cursor for selections; they seem a bit dark. I don't believe I've finished all the content quite yet, but I'll continue working on it. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli
Mar 17, 2021
Seems OK, so far. Other than what has already been mentioned, I would suggest lightening up the cursor for selections; they seem a bit dark. I don't believe I've finished all the content quite yet, but I'll continue working on it. I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going.
Also meant to mention that I love the fact you put yourself in the game, too!

• Haha
Reactions: Leonelli
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes