Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Since I want to release the new version before the end of the month, I would need someone good with pixel art to help me make only one character so that I don't have to waste time and continue the work.

Are there any good charitable souls? And who doesn't mind getting a spoiler?

Otherwise, I use the MV generator, but the result would definitely suck.

Reactions: Becarefull

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Since I want to release the new version before the end of the month, I would need someone good with pixel art to help me make only one character so that I don't have to waste time and continue the work.

Are there any good charitable souls? And who doesn't mind getting a spoiler?

Otherwise, I use the MV generator, but the result would definitely suck.
no promises as I'm a bit busy atm, but I can definitely try

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
no promises as I'm a bit busy atm, but I can definitely try
If you are busy don't worry man, another guy has already offered to do it. But thank you very much anyway.
I am very glad that there are such kind people like you.

Motorata

May 8, 2020
I love what we have here, the first Dom its a bit dry for my taste but i hope that in the second fight there are more content.
I loved the parts with Blanche manipulating us with his sexuality and i will probably end up with the man that disappeared in her basement.

For what i would want i would like more Doms with manipulation and mind control as the focus but the most important thing for me would be Happy Doms.
Like when a Dom just insults you and says how little they want to be with you it makes them look weak.
Like they have to put up with you.
If they enjoy humillating you and dominating you.
Then its when they feel powerfull.
But thats just me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli

Motorata

May 8, 2020
Just to be sure that i have done all the content

There are no more jobs for Blanche after the wards right?
And i did the puzzle in the right wing of her mansion and nothing happened, it isn´t implemented or i am doing it wrong, i used the hits with the fairytale and nothing happened

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Just to be sure that i have done all the content

There are no more jobs for Blanche after the wards right?
And i did the puzzle in the right wing of her mansion and nothing happened, it isn´t implemented or i am doing it wrong, i used the hits with the fairytale and nothing happened
You found Selene?

I love what we have here, the first Dom its a bit dry for my taste but i hope that in the second fight there are more content.
I loved the parts with Blanche manipulating us with his sexuality and i will probably end up with the man that disappeared in her basement.

For what i would want i would like more Doms with manipulation and mind control as the focus but the most important thing for me would be Happy Doms.
Like when a Dom just insults you and says how little they want to be with you it makes them look weak.
Like they have to put up with you.
If they enjoy humillating you and dominating you.
Then its when they feel powerfull.
But thats just me.
Don't worry in the patreon version I just added a dominatrix who has mind control as her main fetish and will be a happy domination (in the future... for now there are only 2 scenes)

Reactions: fanboi

Motorata

May 8, 2020
You found Selene?

Don't worry in the patreon version I just added a dominatrix who has mind control as her main fetish and will be a happy domination (in the future... for now there are only 2 scenes)
Ok now i found Selene and i have done her path until the crystal ball says not implemented so i assume thats it.
Really smug lady, i would like her to be a bit more personal in the slavement but i see that it will happen later

Also i played Kingdom Of Lumeria and i remember her.
Is the MC Dom also gonna be the same woman as the first Dom in KIngdom of Lumeria?

Its good to reuse your old work, It saves time

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Ok now i found Selene and i have done her path until the crystal ball says not implemented so i assume thats it.
Really smug lady, i would like her to be a bit more personal in the slavement but i see that it will happen later

Also i played Kingdom Of Lumeria and i remember her.
Is the MC Dom also gonna be the same woman as the first Dom in KIngdom of Lumeria?

Its good to reuse your old work, It saves time
Do you mean Divina? The Dom with hypnotic-power? She will probably add in Sweet Scam as well in the future, maybe reworked a little.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
I try to bring monthly content, so this month but I couldn't tell you exactly when. I think around the end of the month.
can i be game tester for you ^^; because i muss wait 3-4 months to have the right, to play in other staates than germany

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes