2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
could use some quests. right now I only saw 2 quests total: Problems at the farm - which is just a repeatable minigame and Mysterious Disappearances which got marked as completed but I didn't discover anything and blanche only bought iron, gold, quartz and then says she got nothing anymore.
There are no quests that lead to Selene, or the mines, or the dream world thingy, and so on.

Reactions: PinkNova

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
could use some quests. right now I only saw 2 quests total: Problems at the farm - which is just a repeatable minigame and Mysterious Disappearances which got marked as completed but I didn't discover anything and blanche only bought iron, gold, quartz and then says she got nothing anymore.
There are no quests that lead to Selene, or the mines, or the dream world thingy, and so on.
Yes you're right, I need to implement the missions.

Anyway if you have problems... With Blanche you have to find the key to the left wing of the mansion and then return to her to trigger the last scenes.
Selene: you can find her at the entrance to the forest.
While in the mines, left exit of the forest, you find a room to the north. Do the puzzle and get the one stone that allows you to get to Athena by interacting with your bed.

On my discord go to #release I should have posted some little walktroughs for each version.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'm proud to say I solved the right wing puzzle not meaning to, lol. I just looked at the four switches and tried a few random combinations and boom. I don't even know what they were, still nice to get to the end of the prologue? :ROFLMAO:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
is there a walkthrough i see on updates you can get into a secret room but nothing tells you how to

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Can someone upload his save before Athena's fight, I really don't wanna start from the beginning since with my old saves it crashes, could help others too

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
There's a problem with the first battle. Before I could begin. The game crashed
Yes there are problems with old saves...sorry
But if you use new files it should work.

is there a walkthrough i see on updates you can get into a secret room but nothing tells you how to
There are no secret rooms for the time being, however I have to make a walktroug, it is good idea.
Anyway on my discord under each release there is a little walktrhough.
Check the #release channel

Reactions: Anime slave

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Leonelli hello! i see ur a cool dev who works hard on his game and interacts with community. but i gotta ask, does this game have sex scenes? (vaginal/anal) if not will it be added in future? cause while it's fun to have all the other fetishes i like when femdom games have topping on the cake as well

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Leonelli hello! i see ur a cool dev who works hard on his game and interacts with community. but i gotta ask, does this game have sex scenes? (vaginal/anal) if not will it be added in future? cause while it's fun to have all the other fetishes i like when femdom games have topping on the cake as well
Thank you! Anyway, I'm sorry but at the moment there are no sex scenes, but something maybe in the future there might be, but in any case the main fetishes will definitely be others.
Much more likely I will add cunilingus/handjob/blowjob scenes and things like that.

Reactions: babykeem

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Thank you! Anyway, I'm sorry but at the moment there are no sex scenes, but something maybe in the future there might be, but in any case the main fetishes will definitely be others.
Much more likely I will add cunilingus/handjob/blowjob scenes and things like that.
bro i reed it on discorde and want to say, dont fouly you bay bowdi games. you will be there dog how muss make most of there work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes