BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
Found a bug.
I took a quest to find mushrooms for a blacksmith, went there, gave him what he wanted.
But the quest was avilable again the same day, i could take it endlessly on the same day and earn money as long as i had mushrooms.
I backed up a save file from previous build if thats makes a diffrence.

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
Found a bug.
I took a quest to find mushrooms for a blacksmith, went there, gave him what he wanted.
But the quest was avilable again the same day, i could take it endlessly on the same day and earn money as long as i had mushrooms.
I played around for a bit trying to recreate it and found a money making exploit
I managed to replicate it consistently.
1.Buy as many mushrooms as you can
2.Take the mushroom quest
3.Cash in on quest money. (5 mushrooms is 25g and reward for the quest is 40g)
4.When you're out of shrooms repeat step 1
5.Infinite money
It all has to be done on the same day, sleeping fixes it.

zelaran

Aug 20, 2016
Really enjoyed the updated version of this and think the engine change was worth it.
Do you plan on including the Divina character? The model was hot and it would be a shame to not get any more scenes

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
how do i get selene foot massage scene
Is in the patreon version. It is buggy though so a new version will come out this week.

quick question what kind of content is currently planned?
Athena with fetish more toward BDSM, pegging, ballbusting, trampling, things like that...

Game seems to launch popping up an error saying "Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js." then the game spams inputs seemingly at random by itself, doesn't matter if I'm tabbed in or not and I can't recreate the problem in any other game RPGM or otherwise.
Downloaded via the Mega link if that matters.
Hope it gets patched since this game looks promising.
I'll try to check on it! Thank you for reporting it.

There are a couple of images in the first page that I can't find, the shoe and the massage with Selene. I interacted with the crystal ball a couple of times and with Selene at night, now I can't interact with the ball anymore and the scene at night just repeats. Are those images from scenes that are not in game yet?
Anyone knows how to get the shoe and massage scenes?
I can't use crystal ball anymore, don't know what to do.
(Btw dev Great game so far)
These are scenes that are currently only present in the patreon version, however, they are a bit buggy, so a new version is coming out this week.
Thanks!

Reactions: polaco

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Found a bug.
thanks for reporting it!

Really enjoyed the updated version of this and think the engine change was worth it.
Do you plan on including the Divina character? The model was hot and it would be a shame to not get any more scenes
Yes but in the future and more reworked.

a52676

May 19, 2018
Mature woman & femdom, a fantastic combination, really good work, second favorite femdom rpg game for me now, why not open a Fanbox account, Patreon is hard to use in CN.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leonelli

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Mature woman & femdom, a fantastic combination, really good work, second favorite femdom rpg game for me now, why not open a Fanbox account, Patreon is hard to use in CN.
Thanks man! I will think about it.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes