Others Sweet Summer Job [v0.77] [Snark Multimedia]

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes

asko06

Feb 25, 2021
guys new wersion not saved how save the game im out game not auto save game new game

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020

Version 0.27:

Auto-save is working,
23 days long
New content on main story aunt and causin go to the beach on day 23
New content on aunt story, new backgrounds and new shoping center area

Version 0.26:

Around day 10 the bar on the cliff opening story line
More story about the old cake lady, the cake lady is the most difficult character to date, this will not be easy for you to find out how her story unlocks, but don't worry, in the future I will reveal it to my patreons, however I leave this clue, the way to unlock it makes sense.
I fixed the autosave function in the game

Version0.25:

New cousin story content
New ass girl story content
Auntie's new routine, watch tv
Some bug fixed.

Version 0.24:

The main aspect of this update is all the backgrounds inside the house were redone, some scenes were remade too,
there is litle additional story to version 0.23

Version 0.23:

This is version 0.23, the highlights are the rotines of some chararcters, fell free to explore, there is nothing goin on in the florest, on the first day there is a new character if you go to the wood restaurant that is close by the sea

justarandom15

May 24, 2021
View attachment 919902

Overview:
A young boy gets a job in a new city by the sea at his uncle's big business, goes to live in a big house with his uncle, aunt and cousin. Spend your days meeting women between the beach and work, discovers the secret project that his uncle is working on and meets the girl from the your dreams.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-23
Release Date: 2022-04-08
Developer: Snark Multimedia - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.27
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 919876 View attachment 919878 View attachment 919880 View attachment 919881 View attachment 919900 View attachment 919901
how do i do back massage scene i can't get the bar to go up
=

zahenix

Sep 22, 2018
so, anyone who has the issue with applying the sunscreen for the aunt, since i have all the platforms listed on this game i tried this on my Mac, my PC that i have spent more money on than needed and android, not sure about the HTML tho, so on every platform the applying sunscreen has failed and was bugged, except for android, it seems this game was made for android as in mobile, what i also found weird is that the game file is also almost twice the size than on the Mac and PC, for PC it was around 250mb, 260MB on mac and for android it's almost 500Mb, hope this helps.

2.50 star(s) 10 Votes