Erudite2

Apr 28, 2020
Hey, can I please get a save? And before you say no, let me explain Why I need a save.
First, everyone has a different fetish. Mine is particular is that I hate feminists, so I like watching MCs getting cucked like how they get beta cucked by feminists in real life, it's what they deserve- and what they love, so it's win-win. Now, before you say, why don't you just go through the entire story and watch them being cucked? Well, I have a fetish for watching MCs getting cucked, not being cucked myself through watching his story unfold. And you'll be, why don't you just google for the CGs then? Uh, see, the issue with CGs is that they're out of order for one, and second, they don't give context. All you see is an image of two people having sex, not fetish material.

Second, not everyone can go through 5-10 hours of gameplay to watch a few CGs, some of us have jobs, and only take like 2-5 minutes to masturbate if the material is good enough that we don't need to keep browsing. We're not women who needs 6 hours to get into the mood, so I would highly appreciate our circumstances and be more lenient when we ask for a save.

And before you go- why don't you use the search function or google for a game save? First, the search bar is seriously fallible to machine error when showing results, second, I can't trust any website I find on google for a hentai game save compared to the perverted bastards you people are, take it as a compliment.

Edit: Again, before you ask, yes, I already searched through 56 pages of the forum looking for a save. It's not there, trust me.

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
HOW I CAN SKIP text ? TAB aint work, CTRL. mousescroll. nothin works
this makes me sick.
nothin happens, lesbian content only ? there is nothin to decide, only clickin text. just tell me, is there wife sharing, swinging ? with other males ? gangbangs ? threesome ? any sharing with male

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
HOW I CAN SKIP text ? TAB aint work, CTRL. mousescroll. nothin works
this makes me sick.
nothin happens, lesbian content only ? there is nothin to decide, only clickin text. just tell me, is there wife sharing, swinging ? with other males ? gangbangs ? threesome ? any sharing with male
IF this is your first time playing then go to the settings and enable Skip Unseen, After Choices and Transitions.
This will allow you to skip text until you desire with ctrl.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes